CH 17:Golden pursed embroidered with two vivid mandarin ducks..

Chapter-17

~~~~~~

In a week, its not too short or too long Jungkook to investigate. He used every source to investigate dugging deeply that he never thought it happen were all dugging desperately. 

And in this week who knows something miracle will be happened to him. 

This time he would be crying and be drinking when ever he went to Jisoo's room and be smell her scent. He didn't fall sleep because he was afraid that he  would forget and feel less pain if he once sleep. so he just make himself busy in investigation and his work

The first thing he knew was that it was Lisa who Kidnapped Jiung that night and make a man apear same as Jungkook and click a video where that man was beating and even Lisa filter Jungkook voice and let Jisoo think it was Jungkook who beat their daughter.

Now he was very angry when he learn that thing but he needs to wait and can't let Lisa slip from the things she done to Him and Jisoo's life. 

While he was in deep thought Yeonjun his most Trusted Spies and hacker came, "Boss, there is a good news, Little Miss Jiung has found a suitable hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. At 12 o'clock last night, some people donated Umbilical cord blood to the hospital. After identifying the umbilical cord blood matches Little Miss Jiung perfectly. If the hospital agrees the transplantation, than Little Miss will be cured by 90 percent"

"Really?" When Jungkook heard this, instantly he was very excited that he suddenly stand up from where he sat.

happy, excited, relieve and many emotions can be seem on his face without anymore hide like he used to do.

there was a crystal clear of tears in his eyes thinking finally he got what Jisoo has been desperately want for Jiung to be save. That time he also couldn't think anything clearly of any possibility.

Since the moment he knew Jiung was his and Jisoo's daughter he has been searching for the matching mattern of umbilical cord in the major hospital with everything he could but it was fruitless but now suddenly he found it.

At last everything comes to him that he wait accept....  will Jisoo be happy when she knew finally Jiung was saved. It's just it's unfortunate that he couldn't more seen her bright smile again.

"Boss, there's one more thing..." Yeonjun didn't dared to destroy Jungkook Good mood but he had to do it. 

Trembling he handed things over to Jungkook, "Boss this is the information you want. we have already checked it out. Five years ago, it was Miss Jisoo who saved you from the incident that someone used filter in you and that was turn out to be Miss Lisa. and we also found something else....." After that Yeonjun stay quite as he didn't know how to continue saying.

However when Jungkook saw the Information in the first page Jungkook's heart twist and fluctuated unevenly.

Then he swept everything on the table to the floor and Yeonjun turned pale with fear seeing Jungkook's Black cold sinister face. He also found that Jungkook turned more colder and colder every seconds pass by. In fact, no could accept the fact.

"Call that woman and get her ready. In an hour I will take her to hospital."

"Ye-yes." Yeonjun trembled with some fear, nodded to Jungkook and left immediately.

After the secretary left, Jungkook's clenched his fist did not loosen even a bit but clenched more tightly. and his eyes stared at the material in front of him.

Over and Over again, he instilled everything in his mind. He even imagined it over and over again. when everything happened what was in Jisoo's mind that she didn't even trouble to tell him, right it was he who make her loss her confidence in herself. That was Jungkook thought that time.

Does she resent him when she experiences these? How desperate would she be that time?

When she was draw blood for Lisa, when she was in the operating table, when her belly was opened alive without giving any anesthesia, when she saw Jiung being dead even if it was juat all made by Lisa. when she was dying, when she heard her life will be trade for Lisa's life who make her life Upside down, who make misunderstanding between her and him.

And importantly where was he that time.

Now he hated himself more and more.

Jungkook, his hand touched  his chest tightly. In that position, there was adelicate small purse, which was found from the remains of Jisoo.

The golden pursed was embroidered with two vivid Mandarin ducks, and there were two beautiful fonts in the lower right corner, Jungkook & Jisoo.

Jungkook and Jisoo.

Not only that, but also shirts, suits, insoles, ties and waistcoats made by Jisoo.

all year round his clothes were ready by Jisoo.

even every time he went home, the soup he drank and the steaming hot rice he ate were made by Jisoo.

It's just that he even didn't know that.

He only knows.... When is it time to draw her blood for Lisa.

Until she left he didn't realize these things.

Only then did he realize that he would never tasted the soup made by her again, nor he had the chance to wear new clothes prepared by her.

And those all old ones he dared not to wear...

Jisoo I'm really wrong. Will you please come back, You can punished me in whatever way you wants, but there is no one who could hear his deep cry.

He bent over the desk and tears fall down uncontrollably like a child crying loudly and muffledly in the empty office.............