Chapter 5~Lacross tryouts

"Shit, are they really today?" Liam asked "Yeah they are today Liam but I'll be there too" I said. And we hurried to school, Liam kissed me and went to his first class.
Kira walked up to me and asked "So did you two have fun last night?"and she laughed "What, wait no, no, it's not what it looks like I just helped him get through the full moon and I accidentally fell asleep on his shoulder and when I woke up we were spooning" I said getting quieter at the end.
The first bell rang, I went to my stupid math test and aced it.

The tryouts were after school and a few days ago Kira had convinced me to tryout for the team, thought she didn't have to try hard. So now here you were with matching black tank tops, lacrosse sticks and helmets. "Everybody run five laps around the plan!" Coach screamed and I started running. Four and a half laps later and I were only slightly warmed up, while the rest of them were exhausted except for the super natural creatures. I was a natural at lacrosse, so I scored goals as easy as I shape shifted.

As the coach no longer could talk in the boys locker room with Kira on the team, coach presented this years formation on the field. "Scott, Kira, Liam you are front line, Scott you're team captain" he told a few boys that didn't pass to leave. "What about Nathalie then?" Liam asked. You hadn't talked out loud with each other in the whole time, but weirdly enough he had started the conversation in my mind not me. "Well I don't really know, but I guess she can be on back line" coach said.

"Here are your sweaters, and everybody congrats you're on the team!" Coach said sarcastically "which number did you get?" Kira asked, "I got number sixteen, but eww it smells gross, do you know how to get the smell off the thing?" I asked Kira and she answered "the simplest thing to do is just to wash it like three, four times" and with that we walked to the girls locker room, showered and changed.

I waited for Liam to get out of the locker room and when he did he walked straight up to me, pinned me to the wall and locked his mouth with mine into a soft but passionate kiss, Until someone shouted "Get a room!" And he stopped to catch his breath, and he asked me "when did you decide to tryout for the team?" "I love lacrosse and Kira talked me into it a few days ago"

I over heard a conversation between a few Boys "Our first game is in two weeks against Devenford prep". I noticed that Liam also had heard the conversation based on his reaction when they mentioned Devenford prep "what's wrong Liam?" I asked "wait Devenford prep isn't that your old school?" I asked more to myself but Liam heard and answer almost growling "yes".