Chapter 6~The first game

~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks wlater

"Ooh I'm so excited, my first game tonight!!!" I said excitedly to Lydia "I'm so happy for you, but lookout for Brett talbot he's team captain for Devenford prep and number 28". "Why should I watch out for Brett?" I asked "Two things, one he's a werewolf and two he's really cunning" she answered "oh, okay" I said as the bell rang and we hurried to math class. I were a straight A student and I were planning on keeping it that way other wise my mom would transfer me to Devenford prep and according to my memory I hated the school.

~~~~~
~Devenford prep memory~

My mom had convinced me to check the school out, so like two days after school started I took a day off to check it out, I chose a pink tight tank top, ripped black skinny jeans, black converse and a black leather jacket. I went to the school riding my motorcycle and parked it, I earned a few stares as I walked towards the school.

A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes walk up to me and said "hey you looking a bit lost, need any help?" "Oh hi, I was supposed to meet someone who would show me around the school but I guess they forgot" I answered him, "well that would be me, Brett talbot is the name" he then said. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't expect a student, I thought a teacher or the principal was going to show me around" I said a little awkward.

~~~~~~
Later

It was only one thing left the, school sports "cheerleading I suppose" he said and looked at me, thought his eyes stopped and stared a bit under my face so to say.
"No I'm more interested in lacrosse, I was the team captain in my last team" I said, and when I said lacrosse he snapped out of his trance and said "oh, I'm sorry to disappoint you but we don't have a lacrosse team for girls", "oh I didn't expect you to, I played with the boys and we won the championship of Sweden two years in a row" I answered him a little bit more sassy then usually.

When he had shown me the whole school and I were just about to leave when he shouted "I didn't catch your name!" And I shouted back " it's Nathalie, I guess I'll see you around Brett!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before the game

Brett's POV

"Hey Brett we need to go change" one of my team mates said as I walked the other way, saying "wait, I need to find someone first" "oh no, don't say you're going to find Nathalie" this time I chose to ignore him and walked towards the lacrosse field, hoping to find her there, and I did.
She sat on the bleachers talking to some freshmen, and I whistled at her. She turned around and smiled at me, at the same time as she walked up to me and said "thanks, with out you I wouldn't have stopped talking and then I wouldn't have time enough to change" and with that she walked away, leaving me standing there stunned.

~~~~~~~~

Nathalie's POV

I had just left a stunned Brett there and walked to the girls locker room to change to my match clothes, when I were done and coach had said his things I walked out to the field. There was about half an hour until match started so I went to find Brett just to see his face when he saw my clothes, I asked one of his teammates where he was and just as I thought his face was priceless.

"So what do you say?, you who said that girls weren't able to play lacrosse, let me prove you wrong." I said and he answered "well you certainly look hot, but I think you would look hotter in green" and I hit him lightly on the arm.
"Watch out, he might think were flirting" he said and I mentally slapped myself and walked away

Brett and I had kept in touch and we were very good friends but I knew he wanted more. But that couldn't happen, because I was dating Liam and I were madly in love with him and to be honest it scared me a bit, how much I really loved him. Thought I knew that Liam love me just as much.