chapter 1

Drew

    I woke up to my alarm clock playing Jeremih Fuck You All The Time. I got out of my bed and went in the bathroom to start getting ready for school. I got out of the shower and went into my closet to find something to wear today. 

    "Bitch guess what the fuck happened when you left the club last night." my ghetto ass twin sister yelled busting in my room.

    "Damn girl next time knock nigga" I said throwing a pillow at her. " Girl fuck you... but for real thoo this is some shit I guarantee you'll want to hear." she said. Honestly it seem like it might be some juicy info on the cool. " Alritee Abree what damn" I said kinda impatient. " Alritee so you know how Italia said she couldn't come to the club with us cause because she had to babysit her little brother and sister because her mama had a date." She asked bouncing on my bed. " Yea what about it " I asked hoping she would get to the point. "Well ether her mama date ended early or it was a female that looked just like her because me and Audrey saw her there." I'm thinking that she got something juicy to tell me. "So that's what was so important." I said putting on my new 11 Retro Breds.

    " Well before you interrupted me I would've had the chance to tell you that she was dancin all over Josh and they left the club together." when I heard the rest of what she had to say I froze and just stared at her. Heat flashed over me and I grabbed my phone and my keys. " Damn Drew did you hear what I said." that's the dumbest question she could've asked me, she knew damn well I'd heard her so I didn't even answer her question all i said was " Lets go."

Abree

   Shit bout to real. See last night me and Audrey was standing at the bar just chillen when i almost choked on my damn drink.

[flashback]

" Oh my fucking goodness' I know  that ain't Italia over ther dancin all over Josh like that." I whispered to Audrey. " Girl where" she said sitting down her drink. We were both drinking a Hurricane that two fine ass dudes bought for us but they were too old for us. Now even thoo I'm finna be eighteen I still don't date people two years older than me that's my age limit.

   " Girl they leavin together!!" Audrey said snapping me out of my thoughts. Man bro when I tell Drew she gonna be crushed.

[flashback over]

    After i was done getting ready I walked straight in her room." Bitch guess what the fuck happened when you left the club last night."  I yelled with my ghetto ass. "Damn girl next time knock nigga." she said and threw a pillow at me. " Girl fuck you... but for real thoo this some shit i gurantee you'll want to hear." i sadi the i told her what me and Audrey saw.

    She just froze. Damn I knew she heard me but I just wanted to make sure she did so I said, " Damn Drew did you hear what I said" .  She didn't even answer my question she just picked up her phone and her car keys and said "Lets go.". When she unlocked the door to her red charger as she was getting in i heard her say " These hoes wanna play.. They asses is mines."