chapter 3

DREW

    So we pulled up to Worthing High School. Our school is the most baddest, most rawest,most crunkest school in the whole state of Texas. Me and Abree got out the car and that's when i saw Audrey pull up with Italia. 

    " Hey bitches, how was Club Exotic lastnight." Italia said walking up to me and Abree with Audrey by her side. " Shitt you should know I heard you was there from a few people actually." I said leaning on my car. " Ohh... girl you so silly... who you heard that from?" she asked looking every where but at me. See that's how I know she about to lie and say she ain't take her turtle neck ass up there. "Don't worry about it... but why you aint let nobody know you was there?" I asked her squinting my eye at her. 

    " Girl by the time I got there yall was probably already gone because I looked for yall and stuff." She said still lying to me in my face. This is one grimmey ass bitch for real. " Oh but you was with josh right I heard that he was there too and yall were together." I said eyeing her to see what she gonna say now. " Oh yea girl I saw his black ass up there but I didnt stay long."Italia said. " I also heard that you left that club with his ass too Italia and I know that yall fucked, how could you do some shit like that to me bitch we were best friends." I said raising my voice a little. " WHAT who told you that shit we only danced and we walked out side together and he waited with me while I called myself a cab." She said stuttering. I see this bitch just ginna keep lien to me . " Bitch I know the truth hoe everything yoe dumb ass just said was a motherfucking lie cause if you would've looked for us like you said you did you would've discovered that Audrey and Abree was watching you and Josh the whole damn time bitch why the fuck do wanna paly with me Italia me and Josh been together for a year and you going behind my back and fucking my man and then you come smiling all up in my face bitch you'se a Grimmey ass trick for that shit." Isaid getting mad thinking about the whole situation. See i've changed a lot over the past two years i've learned to get my anger undercontrol but this bitch is pushin it forreal.

ABREE

   "Bitch I ain't no grimey ass trick like you say I am and for your man to be fuckin and suckin on this pussy every other night claimin he "workin"  you must not be handling your job as his bitch but don't worry thoo i please him well." As soon as those words left Italia's mouth my sister two pieced her ass dead in her grissle. I actually am surprised that Drew hadn't popped her ass as soon as she walked up to us smiling and shit. Lil Ma was knocked out cold I mean she sleep. Yea my sister got anger issues that she trying to get   under control but fuck niggas like Italia will make a bitch wanna demolish some shit. 

    " Gotdamn Drew her ass is nappin for real." Audrey said laughing hard then a bitch. " Man fuck that hoe she started turnin red and by the look on her face she ready to tear some shit up. I guess Italia was woke because she bit the shit out of Drew leg like she was hungry or some shit. "BITCH... you donbe lost your everlovin mind hoe." Drew said stomping Italia.I noticed blood and i lookie down and realised that Itali face was fucked up forreal. Alritee Drew the bitch had enough" i said about to grabb he when Josh ugly ass came out of nowhere and pulled my sister off of Italia. "DREW... what are you doin Ma."