1

Snezhnaya. The Town of Tsaritsa. City of conflict. The land covered in snow. Whatever you might call it, it was the worst place to fuck, You're not even sure people could reproduce in this cold. So, you and the 11th harbinger, Childe, decided to migrate to a warmer place so you wouldn't get frostbite while having sex.

"Childeeeee why can't you just fuck me hereeee.." you whined, you just wanted to hear his voice again. "Because, it would be informal to reproduce here, we'd both die of frostbite. I wouldn't want anything wrong happen to you, darl." His voice was so smooth, that tongue would be great on your body right now. "Awww you care about me, how sweet~" you wanted to repeatedly kindly ask him to fuck you right now.

As you walked, you noticed a few cryo hilichurls, you wondered what it would feel like to reproduce with a hilichurl. You swear you felt something wet at your thighs, but that was Childe's vision, picking a fight with the blue monsters.
Running into the battle Field, you threw a pink dildo at one of the hilichurls, it exploding with [element] and a white, sticky substance which only you knew what it was. This... special attack of yours was used to confuse an opponent, causing them to stand idly for a few seconds. You waited for a second, only to feel aroused when the ginger headshotted the hilichurl, causing it to fall to the ground and disintegrate, leaving an arrowhead behind.

The camp was now (almost) empty, though there was a tent with grunts coming from it. You and the 11th harbinger look at eachother, and back at the tent. "You're going in first." Childe shoved you closer to the tent. You didn't complain, hearing his voice convinced you enough.
You enter the tent, as soon as the fabric flap closed behind you, a hand grabbed your waste and brang down to the bed conveniently there. It was a mitachurl, but his large dick was all that matters. (is this rape help 😨)

Childe waited, hearing nothing but your moans from outside the tent. He could easily tell what was happening, but he let it happen. You exited the tent with drool on your chin, wiping it off as you looked at the mighty fine man you were running away with. "What kind of hilichurl was it?" He asked, trying not to laugh at your sight. "Mitachurl, one with a big dick~" you exaggerate, drool returning out of your mouth. "I bet 100000 mora mine is bigger~" The ginger's "friendship" with you was concerning to the other fatui harbingers, so they should understand why you left.

Their reason was probably right, of course.