PROLOGUE

((sorry there will be slow uploads because of school and shit like that,oh and for mature audiences ;~; ))

DAN

4YEARS AGO

I'm hideous, he would never accept a freak like me, I'm finally meeting AmazingPhil. He is the real reason I started youtube, just so I could meet him, and after a few months of hard stalking, I finally can. Long sleeved top dan, remember that. He doesnt want to see the pale scars that travel up and down your forearms. he needed to do it, if he didn't then, well he wouldn't know what he would do but it wouldn't be nice.

When Dan reached the starbucks that they were meeting, he immedietly felt anxious, what if Phil hated him, what if Phil wasnt as amazing as he thought he was, what if he thinks that dDan is an emo freak like everyone esle thinks he is? He keeps telling himself to stop worrying but he can't, he is about to meet his idol. He goes in and shyly waves at Phil. He sits down and they talk for hours, getting along perfectly and they decide to meet up again tomorrow.

They both get up from the swings that they made their way over to an hour ago and hugged each other, it was a hug that Dan needed. He hadn't had a hug like that in years. As they started to leave Phil grabbed Dan's arm, not realising what was underneath the fabric. Dan flinched ever so slightly, not wanting Phil to realise, but that was too late. Phil looked Dan dead in the eye and simply said "see you tomorrow" and leaves. That was enough to leave Dan standing there breathless.