1- Nice to meet you...

====

Zi's Extra Notes:

{ Hey guys, I've miss putting out new stories for you guys to read every week. I've been doing a bunch of things, and this story is one of the projects I'm working on. Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this first chapter!! }

{ Also, the song that I put on the header is the song that is being played at the party. }

Warnings: Usage of smoking, mention of a sexual situation

Word Counts: 4k++

====

NIGHT, IN A BUS, ON THE WAY TO BRACKFORD

{ E N Z O'S  P O V }

9:46 pm. I check the time on my phone. It's about to be 10... and god knows how long this party is going to last. I turn off my phone and tilt my head to my left; June is scrolling through her phone, checking out the latest furniture on sale. I bring my hands to cup my face and I now turn to my right. Spencer is eating the burritos that he insists he brought from home. I let out a quiet sigh as I look at the window of the bus; the various big buildings that we pass along.

The bus ride takes exactly half an hour as we cross the bridge from our side of the city. The stark contrast of Denvelhill and Brackford is very apparent-- the buildings look much bigger and as tall as the skies. The lights illuminate from the buildings are too bright; they can blind your eyes if you stare right through them for long enough.

The moving bus soon comes to a halt. The bus rear doors soon slide opens. A couple of the passengers start to get off and get on the bus.

"Come on, guys. This party won't wait for us." June says as she gets up and walking towards the open door.

The three of us walk pass a few passengers and walk down onto the small steps. We then catch a look at where the bus just stop. The buildings and the streets look unfamiliar to me. Well, that's cause I rarely go out of Denverhill.

June takes out her phone and presumably looking at the party address. I turn around to see Spencer wiping his mouth with the burrito wrapper.

"What?" He say to me with his mouth full. I just shake my head before looking back at June.

"Hah." She exclaim loudly. "We're not lost. It's only two blocks away. Quickly guys." She waves her hand and us to follow her.