Part 6

I got back from hospital with stiches all over my face it was disgusting to look at. Now everyone would see it and be even more horrid. I had a creepy feeling that that wasn't the last time i was going to see Joey and that i would still be getting beaten up. I got a text from an unknown number and it said.

OI U BYATCH ROSIE U DARE TOUCH MY MAN AGAIN AND YOUR DEAD CONSIDER THIS A WARNING. ONE MORE TOUCH. THIS IS NO JOKE IM BRINGIN A KNIFE TO SKL TOMMOROW SO YOU BETTA BELIEVE IT IM SURE THERE WONT BE A FUNERAL IF U KEEP UR SLUTTY HANDS OFF HIM U DISGUSTING PROSTARTUTE.

It was Tara I had a stomach knot as I had that weird feeling that she was going to kill me tommorow because I knew that Joey would be coming back I'm so dead litrally... What should I do though call the police tell mum and Tom? ERRRRGGHHHH life was so complicated and hard im definatley dead before my 16th birthday how sad? What hurt me the most is that Tara thinks I'm a prostartute if she does then everyone else would. 

On the morning of my death day I dressed extra baggy and wore lotsof layers hoping that there would be one chance that i would survive and the knife wouldnt be able to get through but i seriously doubted it. It would have to be a miracle!!!! I made sure my room was looking extra tidy and left the house crying beacuse on YouTube this morning he had selected clips from the other video and made a new one thats how its death!!!!:(

As I was walking up the alley a hand and dragged me to a corner and started to take off my uniform and started taking pictures of uncomfartable areas. You have probably guessed it was Joey. Now i was seriously dead and as i was putting on my uniform i realised i hadnt started my period for this month and a sudden thought came. Could I be pregnant?

Hi guys! Sorry i havent wrote a message its beacuase  I wrote it on my phone and theres a certain length of wirting. Anyways hope you like this part and make sure you vote and comment!!!!!!!! :)