part 9

I was about to open the door but then I felt like some one whispered DRIVE NOW. So being an idiot my foot hit the accelarator and I was off but with the police tagged along with me I went past schools train staition and almost hit a person I'm quite impressed with myself I got quite far considering I wasn't that good of a driver but then again it was quite dark so not that many people were out. I turned for a second to see where the police were and I smashed into a lamp post!!! 

No doubt about it the police had got me and I had gotten put into a cell with a bunch of women who were waiting for a fight. The police took me out within miniutes of seeing all of those women give me rude looks. They asked for my name. 

" ................." Didn't want to say anything because I might be back with the parents from hell. So I put in the geek from my class name who  I knew not so well but we were okay with each other.

" Lisa Chase" 

" Address"

Ohh shit I forgot it hold up she lives 15 doors down from my aunt.

" 32 adaly avenue WS3 3SR"

" You are lucky that you are only recieving a fine Ms.Chase and not doing time in jail a police officer will take you back to your house in an hours time."

"Wait a second how much fine?"

" £500 pounds"

Hmm.. Got to make an exit ASAP

"Is it okay if I leave on my own?"

"I'll check"

How the hell was I supposed to get £500 pounds from?

" Yes Madam you can leave on your own if you wish"

"Okay"

" Just give me a second to print your fine out"

Thoughts were rushing through my head where am I going to sleep my realtives would just call up my so-called-mum and her abusive boyfriend. My mates think I'm a total whore...guess I'm going to have to find a comfy bench to sleep on:(

"There you go madam must be paid within a week Good Night"

"Night"

Whilst I was looking for a bench I heard heavy breath I walked faster and faster and whilst I was passing an unknown area something grabbed my ankle...naills were digging tighter into my leg blood was pouring I was in total darkness.