18. Same

Lemme hear you say Luke sucks balls!

   - Michael Clifford

Calum's POV

I already showered this morning but I decided to take another hot water bath.

Even the water wasn't helping with my frustration. My thoughts were all over the place. I'm so mad at Michael! He kept the truth from me. He could have atleast told me something.
I know he kept me in the dark to protect me but I don't like secrets.

I don't know for how long I was in water. My fingers got pruney.
I cried a lot, thought about everything, had some internal debates and finally came to a decision.

I summoned them, I'm responsible for this mess.

I got dressed and called everyone in my room.

"So, first of all, we still haven't discussed our feeling openly. I'll start. Ashton, Michael, Luke, I really love you." I said.

"Me?" Ashton asked. "I-I love you too, I mean I love you, Luke and Michael." His face was red.

"Okay, wow. I was so scared that you don't love me Ash. I also love all of you." Michael said smiling.

"Same." Luke said.
"......."
"......."
"......."

"Okay okay, I love you three." Luke said.

"So, wanna be boyfriends?" I asked hiding my face. What if they reject me? Oh god, I'm so nervous.

"But I'll leave in a week." Luke said.

"Yes. I've already decided that you three will go back. But I want to make the best of our time together." I said.

"Wait, I'm going back? No! I'm staying." Michael complained.

"I said what I said Michael. I'm not listening to anybody." I said firmly. They know that when I'm serious, nobody can change my mind.

Michael was on verge of tears.
"Okay. I-I want to be your boyfriend." Michael smiled with teary eyes.

"Yes! I accept!!" Ashton said.

"Same." Luke said.
"......."
"......."
"......."

"Aarrgghh. Okay, I accept you dorks as my boyfriends." He said.

"Soooooooooooo.....can I- get a kiss?" I asked Ashton 
"Um, uh- oh-kay.."

He leaned in, planted a kiss on my cheek and giggled.
"ASHTON!!"
He then grabbed my collar and smacked our lips together.

How did he went from a cinnamon roll to daddy in a second?
He tried to push his tongue inside my mouth. Like hell I'll let him dominate. We fought and obviously I won the tongue war.
I was exploring evey inch of his mouth. He pressed his body to mine deepening the kiss and making it wet and sloppy.

We heard Luke moan and pulled apart to see what was going on.

I turned to my right to find Michael pressing Luke against the wall and nibbling on his bottom lip. Watching my boyfriends making out was really turning me on.
Michael had his hand under Luke's shirt, I was pretty sure he was playing with Luke's nipple, making him moan.

Luke is a dominant but Michael can easily top him.

Suddenly they took their real forms.
Michael's wings came out with such force, it knocked a vase sitting on a table.

Luke broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their lips. He was flustered.

Their eyes were glowing, Luke's an electric blue and Michael's neon green. It was truly mesmerizing.

I cupped Luke's face.
He closed his eyes and connected our lips.
It was so sweet and gentle, it made my heart ache.

I bit his cold lip ring and he pulled apart "Don't get so thirsty Calum." He said.
I huffed.

Michael and Ashton also had their little makeout session.

"I'm horny now, wanna have sex?" Michael said eyeing Luke.
"I swear to devil if you make that face I'll slam you on the wall." Luke said.
"Sounds a bit gay mate, not gonna lie." Michael replied.

Ashton and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"What are you laughing at? Ay?" Michael asked. 
"You two are so cute." I said which made them blush.
"I'm not cute, I'm punk rock." Michael said.

"Hey I have an idea. Let's go on a date." Luke suggested.

"Yay date!" Ashton was jumping around "I'll go change into something cute."

We were happy to finally be together, but under the surface, there was an uneasy tension. We knew that this happiness will be gone in no time. 

☆☆

Hey y'all!

Did I tell you guys to read my new Muke story?
It's called 'My Soulmate'.
It's a really short story, give it a go :))))

Bye.