꒰ paparazzi ꒱ - momo.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "i'm your biggest fan; i'll follow you until you love me.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 paparazzi ⸝⸝ hirai mom.  

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "paparazzi" by lady gaga. 

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃Italics are thoughts/ what Momo is telling, and this story is written from Momo's point of view. This is meant to be a story that Momo is confessing on a vlog. This is literally the best story I've written so far, and it took me so much time to do, because of the profiles and stuff. Enjoy <3

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

Speaking on a camera alone has always been one of my many fears. I just find it so awkward to be sitting in a room alone and staring at an LED screen, trying to find an excuse for my actions. However, today I am not here to justify my actions. Today I am here to talk about the most beautiful person in my life: her.

"Hello, everyone. Is this thing on? Yes, it is. Hi, everyone. This is Hirai Momo from TWICE, and I wanted to do this vlog to clarify my actions. I'm supposing you know the reason of this vlog, and I hope that this clarifies some doubts on the situation. I am Hirai Momo, and this is my story."

A pretty woman and a pretty little idiot

A pretty woman and a pretty little idiot. How can someone look as beautiful as her? The way she flips her hair or the way she smirks when she has a bad idea. She's beautiful, indeed. Is it creepy to think that I want her for myself? No, every fan wants that from their idol. I'm someone who has over five-thousand pictures of her in her phone and more than 6,000 videos of her during random moments. Our story is so beautiful. She can't even be in the same room as me because she gets nervous when she sees me. She loves me, definitely.

FLASHBACK

It all started with her having a business meeting with Park Jin-young in the JYP Building. She had just debuted and JYP wanted to talk to her about something very important like statistics and money. I was in the practice room, practicing with TWICE for an event we were attending. During a ten-minute break, I saw her walking in the hallways and I fell for her. Her hair was in a low ponytail and she was wearing a very classy yet casual look: a sheer tulle blouse with dark jeans. She looked stunning. My urge to greet her grew as my heart raced at her image. But why? What is so special about her and why do I feel like I want to talk to know every little detail about her?

"I- uh, hello. My name is Hirai Momo. A pleasure to meet you," I said excitedly as I jumped out of nowhere in front of the beautiful girl.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry. You scared me. Nice to meet you, Momo. I'm L/N Y/N," she smiled.

"Where are you from?" I asked, with a huge grin on my face.