One | Ryomen Sukuna

"Morning." The salmon haired male groggyly woke up, in an unfamiliar room. He started inspecting his surroundings. Finally, his eyes landed on the man in front of him.

"So which one are you right now?" The familiar man asked.

"Aren't you...?"

"Gojo Satoru." He introduced himself. "I'm in charge of the first - years at Jujutsu Tech."

"Jujutsu...? Fushiguro - senpai!" The male tried moving, but was unable to due to the restraints. Now noticing the burning sensation on his wrist. "What is this?"

"I'm not sure you should be worrying about others, Itadori Yuuji." He let his arms in front of him, as he sat backwards in a wooden chair. "It's been decided that you'll be secretly executed."

Itadori stared, shocked, at the older male in front of him.

A few hours earlier...

Itadori waited for someone to pick up the phone in the other end of the line.

"Hello, Sugisawa Hospital." A woman's voice came out the other line.

"Oh, this is Itadori. I called earlier. Yes. I'm sorry to keep calling, but how's my granpa doing?"

The receptionist sighed. "Huh? I thought I already told you. Oh, please hold on. I'll go ask myself." She stood up from where she sat and made her way to the old man's hospital room.

"Itadori - san never uses his call buttom." One of her coworker said.

"Itadori - san, you have a phone call. Yuuji - kun's asking if you want him to bring you any-"

"Leave me alone!" The nurse was cut off by the elder's bellow. Tell him not to come !" He continued on yelling at the white telephone that was attached to the wall. "He should go to his club! His club!"

Yuuji only stared at the phone as his grandfather yelled. He brought it back to his ear when his grandfather stopped yelling.

"You heared him." The nurse's voice came back online. "What club are you in, Yuuji - kun?"

"I heared." He avoided the question. "I'll come by tomorrow evening."

Fushiguro walked around Miyashiro Prefeetural High School. He stopped in front of an out door thermometer box.

"They're keeping a cursed object in a place like this? How dumb can they be?" He opened the said box. Expecting to see what he was there for, but to his suprise it wasn't there.

He blinked. He looked deeper in the box. He looked underneath the box and on top of the box. He opened and closed the box, but nothing.

He pulled out his phone and made a call. "There's nothing here." He simply said.

"Huh?" The voice from the other side of the line only said one word.

"The Stevenson screen is empty." The black haired first year stated the obvious.

"For real? That's hilarious! Maybe it took a night time stroll." The voice joked as it chuckled in amusement.