Two | For Myself

In Kikusuian with you:

You stood there in the side, fiddling with the ends of your skirt and tapped your boot against the tile floor. The scent of sweets filled your nose as you were surrounded with sweet treats.

Why were you here? Because your white haired sensei had dragged you here, much to your dismay.

You were in campus, drinking strawberry milk when your sensei appeared behind and told you that you two were going to help your peer, Fushiguro.

When you went out, your sensei went to the sweet shop while telling you it'd be a quick.

It's been fifteen minutes since he was inside. With a sigh, you looked started looking around for your sensei.

"We should really get going." Although your face had a smile you were irritated, an irk mark formed on your forehead.

"Give me more time, I haven't gotten anything yet. Besides, he can take care of himself." Deciding to hurry up the process you handed him a box of  Kikufuku filled with zunda and cream flavor.

"Here. I would recommend this flavor, it's very sweet." With concderation, he took the box from you he thanked you for the recommendation.

You mentally made a note to yourself to apologize to Fushiguro for the delay.

"Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!" Fushiguro glared at Itadori.

Itadori however, raised both hands and ensured Fushiguro. "Wait, really, I'm fine!" Sukuna's marks started to disappear. "More importantly, you and I are both pretty beat up. Let's go to the hospital." Sakuna's marks fully disappeared.

A sweet dripped down Fushiguro cheek. 'I can't just tell if the one speaking right now is Itadori or the curse object.... Damn it! What do I do?!' Both his hands were clenching into fist.

"What's the situation?" A voice chirped in. Fushiguro looked behind him to see his sensei and classmate.

"Gojo - sensei, [Name]?! What are you both doing here?" He questioned both of you.

"Ahoo~" You greeted with your signature serene smile.

"Hey." Gojo waved a little. "We weren't planning on coming, but man, you're roughed up." He pulled out his phone. "I should show the second - years." Gojo began taking pictures with his flash on. Fushiguro turned away and covered his face. "Face this way."

"Sensei." You intercepted. He sighed and stopped. You looked at your peer. "Sorry we didn't come here sooner." You apologized.

"The higher - up wouldn't shut up with a special - grade curse object gone missing. So we stopped by while doing some sightseeing." He looked at his student. "So, did you find it?"

"Um... Sorry, but I ate it." Itadori pointed to himself, his other hand raised.

You and Gojo stared at him, a disbelief expression. You were the first to talk. "That's not sanitary."

"For real." Gojo stepped forward, and leaned closed to Itadori's face. He chuckled, "Damn, it really did combine with you. That's hilarious." He backed up.