22 - Starting it

P.O.V. Moonbyul:

       - No, I'm telling you, it's her cousin!

       - You're being delusional, it's not her cousin. I'm sure it wasn't her anyway.

       - It was! I'm sure of that, her every word, I know how she is, how she talks, her way of dealing with things... I knew that it was her all along!

       - If it was really Irene then it is a problem, because your Valentine will probably be someone you know and when you discover who she is you'll get disappointed. - Testing the waters, at least trying, I guess.

       - I won't because I love her so even if I know her already I will just know her better than I previously did, so I will like her just the same, she'll just have a face, which she doesn't now. - Love, auch.

       - What if she is someone you never thought about in that way, or someone who you don't want to be romantically involved with?

       - Then I'll have to stick up with you, we'll be single till forties so we'll live together and adopt a bunch of corgis. - Double auch.

       - As if it is bad. - For me it isn't, apparently for her it is.

       - We talked about this before, but I'm sorry I was insensitive, I didn't realize it could hurt your feelings...

       - No big deal. - It isn't as if I didn't know I would hurt myself in the first place. - But now she will know you know her "cousin Irene" because of the messages. - I didn't even know about the messages. Way to almost fuck everything just by getting drunk, isn't it Moon Byul yi?

       - No she won't, Irene got rid of it. So now you believe me!?

      - Actually, no I don't. I have to read the messages to understand what you think you saw in between the lines.

       - I would love you to, but I actually can't.

       - Why is that so?

       - It has personal things I can't show you.

       - You're hiding thing from your best friend, miss Kim?

       - It isn't my personal stuff, it's hers and it isn't my place to tell you.

       - Ok if it's like that then I agree. I've gotta go to studio, but good luck trying to unravel your mystery.

       - What are you planning on doing there, can I go?

       - I'm planning something that will get you in the shadows.

       - That again? I'm getting curious! And a bit mad to be honest.

       - You'll see.

**********************

P.O.V Solar:

       - So she has been acting really weird, sometimes she acts as if she's hurting for some reason I don't understand and other times she's all sweet with me as if our relationship didn't change a bit, and that has been messing with my head because I'm getting kinda scared, not to say that I like her, but what if she doesn't like me anymore?

       - Do you want her to like you?

       - Of Couse I do!

       - Then how do you say that you're not trying to imply that you like her!? I think I shouldn't say it, but I'm still gonna say it. If you don't like her and you want her to like you that's kinda fucked up, not to mention that it's really selfish of you. But I know that's not the actual reason you didn't want to say it, so what's worrying you? Spit it out.