Chapter 11

"Senpai + Hangout with Zenitsu"

"Come sit with us [Y/N]-chan!"

Mitsuri called out, raising her hand before holding onto your wrist, pulling you towards their table before being shoved in between two people.

The other being Shinobu, and the other, someone you didn't know but looked rather owlish for someone like him.

"That's the exchange student?"

Looking towards the male voice before squinting her eyes at the simple, but a somewhat offending comment he made.

"I was expecting someone more flamboyant"

"Flamboyant my ass..."

You whispered underneath your breath, looking towards the side before glancing at the slightly taller male beside you, who only stared at you with a wide smile on his face.

"YOUNG KōHAI!!"

His shout caused you to flinch a bit before covering your ears, preventing yourself from having hearing loss.

'So this was what Genya heard when I did this to him'

You thought before almost immediately, felt a large hand land on your head.

"Rengoku Kyojuro! I apologize but did I scare you?"

He asked, looking towards you before you shook your head no, before feeling a stare by the side of your face.

Looking towards who was staring at you, you were only met with familiar dark blue orbs and ruffly black hair, sitting on the edge of the bench with another male sitting beside him, who in turn, narrowed his eyes at her.

"Tomioka-san~"

Shinobu called out with a hand cupped around her mouth.

"Why don't you introduce yourself, hm? We don't want another one of our juniors disliking you now do we?"

You sweatdropped at the attitude she had shone towards the emo male before waving her arms around herself.

"I have already met Tomioka-senpai. There's no need for him to introduce himself again"

Before looking towards the male who had on...an insane amount of jewelry on both his arms and one that looked like a headband on his head.

"Tomioka actually meeting someone before the rest of us?"

He laughed a bit at his own statement before standing up, walking towards the black-haired male before wrapping an arm around his shoulder, using his other hand to point at the male before looking at you.

"He met you before the rest of us?"

"Y-Yes...?"

You didn't really know what else to answer before seeing the slight shock look on his face.

What else had you expected to answer? No?? Man, he was the first person you met when you were lost in school the other day.

Which brought back the salty mood you felt when Genya just left you there without giving you a tour.

But you had to admit, it wasn't entirely his fault.

"That's entirely new..."

You heard the male in front of you mutter, a mask around his face before seeing him look towards the side.