chapter four

"george!" sapnap says running to the brunette down the hall, "what the hell happened to you last night? you didn't say shit to me or even mention your shoulder?"

george ignores him as he walks into the file room in the police station.

"see now you're ignore your bestfriend? what are you even doing!" sapnap shouts as he walks back n fourth in the room

"can you run some fingerprints on this" george says handing sapnap a bullet, then going back to looking over files.

"uh yeah sure i'll be right back.."

————-————-————-————-————-———————

"hey dream.." tommy says knocking on the blondes door, slowly opening it, "we're going to the shooting range..you coming?"

dream sighs, "yeah i'll be down in a minute."

tommy nods as he leaves dreams room.

————-————-————-————-————-———————

"here george" sapnap says walking back into the file room

george quickly takes the paper out of sapnaps hands and runs to the computer

"so when are you gonna tell me what you're doing.." sapnap sighs watching george aggressively type things.

"him.." george takes a deep breath, " clay taken, age 23, goes by dream for bussiness reasons.."

sapnap cuts him off, "him and his crew are the most wanted in five states..the cia has been tracking them for 5 years? what the fuck george.."

george shakes his head, "this can't be him.." he says clicking on the other links

"george don't you understand..you've just caught a criminal.." sapnap says smiling

"i..i have to go..i'll meet you at home tonight. i need to do something. please don't tell anyone about this sapnap.."

sapnap groans, "alright fine. please stay safe."

george nods as he runs out of the file room and out of the building, he gets in his car and drives to the only place he knows dream will be at.."

————-————-————-————-————-———————

"we heading to the shooting range or did i just get out of bed for nothing." dream says sitting on the kitchen counter

techno sighs, "yeah we're all going. dream you have to focus on the truck. once we get that truck we're out of here. we're fucking running."

"hey there's a mclaren outside.." tommy says whispering entering the kitchen

dream rolls his eyes and grabs his gun, "i told you to fucking check the bikes for trackers didnt i?" he says jumping off of the counter and heading outside.

"i fucking-" tommy says but is cut off by techno. "don't even bother tommy, he won't listen."

dream slams the front door open, "you have 5 fucking seconds to get out of here before i blow your shit up." he shouts

"five...four..." he yells getting closer to the car.. "three"

he stops counting as he meets eyes with the boy sitting in the drivers seat of the car.

dream sighs putting his gun down walking over to the drivers side of the car. "i told you not to come find me."

george frowns, "y-your eyes are blood shot."