The Meeting

The Story :-
Mark Grayson is the son of Debbie Grayson and Nolan Grayson, Government Agents, except Nolan Grayson is a Superhero world renowned for his name Omni - Man.

Variants of Omni Man want to hunt down Spider-Man and he himself is like a Masked Menace, he defeated many tyrants and came from Planet Vietrum and lied about its story

Truth is Omni-Man was forced to do the Plantes dirty work and using Earth he may break free from them and is a part of a Resistence Movement against his Empire as he wants to build a better empire.

He met Debbie Grayson about 20 years back and married her, he had a son called Mark Grayson, as time progresses, Mark Grayson grew up to become The Invincible, and after weeks and months of training.

Grayson became Invincible and one day he was at school and had friends of his own.

Present :-
Mark and William were at school where William tasked about Omni Man for the Thousands of Times and a voice came, Todd is a bully harassing Amber, an African American girl who he likes and she yelled " KNOCK IF OFF TODD " and he said " what are you? Some Lesbian or Something " and she said " I WISH " and Mark Grayson came by and said " I think Amber's been pretty clear about how she feels " and Todd angrily punched him down and once in the head and gut but Amber low blow him and he ran away and Amber looks impressive at him.

Mark Grayson works at Burger Mart and was throwing off Trash Can last of his duty for today when he throws it goes away into the sky and Mark Happiness tells dad and mom or Nolan and Deb about it.

And Nolan remember what he said " your powers gotta be any day due son " and that day was today and Nolan took Mark flying and gave him Lessons about Fighting and Flying.

Every Morning for about 6 Weeks he woke up at 6:00 AM and began working with his dad and flying and he liked doing it and soon he became the invincible and after that stopping one.

He met Nolan and they talked again and Nolan was happy and than school happened and Todd and Mark battled it out again with Tolls calling him a Freak.

Atom Eve and Rex and Robot and Kate formed a group, Eve was seeing Rex and they left as friends and Kate and Rex made out and became together but than Amber got Todd to give number to Mark.

The Day ended with Omni Man killing The Guardians severing the head of Immortal who survived because it was a clone of his, Immortal was both a Viking and a Celtic Warrior with being a Knight at King Arthur's table and becoming Abhram Lincoln later.

Omni Man remembered a few weeks back how Mauler Twins stormed The White House and how Guardians and Omni Man saved them.