Omni Man

Omni Man slaughtered all The Guardians except One The Immortal Himself but ok and now Eve and Mark are faced off again by Gigantic Army of Flexians and they came again and in an even larger number rate and Invincible fought again and joined Atom Eve and her team.

Eve, Rex, Kate and Robot marched with Mark Grayson and began launching another attack or ambush on Flexians and Invincible used all of his might against Flexians and this wave was highly appreciated and no body wore Wrist Bands to which Robot commented " they have far more advanced technology here " and Mark said " we will take them out again " and they fought Flexians again in this invasion meanwhile at home Speed Guys wife sold the house with help from Debbie and Nolan and went back to Moscow In Russia.

Damian Darkblood was getting around suspecious and Cecil told him to drop the case and after doing a ritual jailed hum for 3 weeks but Darkblood escaped and defeated Cecil and his guys.

Debbie and Mark got suspicious and began suspecting the hands of Nolan Grayson aka Omni Man and as he defeated Flexians and beatdown their general and ending the Invasion for the third time.

Rex and The Team figured Omni Man is Marks father and he's his son and Immortal flew by and had a Staredown against Omni Man and he fled and Omni Man stared too and Mark Grayson began suspecting something that is going on.

Darkblood and Cecil work together again and Omni Man Confrontation and Darkblood fought him, they said Damian Darkblood lost his own soul, he is a good detective, he figured out Omni Man tried killing Guardians and killed many bur Immortal Clone died instead because Omni Man attacked him prior and he's coping with those injuries.

Omni Man called to Cecil and a New Guardians Rooster was formed Robot took Eve, Rex, Kate, Monster Girl, Invincible, and Titan, who robbed banks and the first guy Invincible Took Down, Titan has a Daughter and Wife who needs money and Titan liked Crime but not Murders he did assault people to support them but Cecil understood it all.

Invincible meet Titan again and they talked and Invincible was asked to take someone down and Mark Grayson agreed.