Chapter 2

Trevor's P.O.V
    I picked Daya up bridal style and took her into my dark apartment. Not only did she know that I put together a whole breakfast and was going to ask her out. As we arrived in I sat her down as she's trying to break through. She then covered her mouth in shock. "Omg Trevor did you really do this.... For me"? She asked still holding my mouth as she walked over to the dinner table. " yea baby, I did it just for you ", I said pulling out her chair as she sat down. I then went to the other side pouring her wine in a glass. " Trevor I love it but you know we have to go to school", she said taking a sip of her wine then getting up. "Come on Daya it took me 3 whole night for me to make this up, besides what would you rather have, the last day of school doing work or this? I said pulling her close to me by her waist. She didn't say anything just looked away thinking.

Zendaya P.O.V
  Although I really liked Trevor I just didn't know if it was the right thing to do. Before I could even talk to tell Trevor that I wasn't staying I felt soft firm lips pressed against. I opened my eyes wide to see Trevor and closed my eyes. He then pulled away, wish I didn't want him to do. " I'm sorry zendaya I just really like you...."wait. You like me"? I asked cutting him off. "Well yea" he said with a big smile in his face looking down. I stepped out of my heels and went over to him and kissed him again and as we made our way to the couch he then layed me down on the couch not breaking the kiss......its what I wanted.