Chapter 1 - Meeting unexpected people

'thinking'

*action*

~timeskip~

{system}

^letter^

[texting/talking on the phone]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Morning~

-3D POV-

Here we can see our protagonist waking up in his bed and stretching.

Y/N: Wow it's the most comfortable bed i ever slept in, welp let's start the day.

And with that Y/N gets out of bed and heads to take a quick shower after he did he changes into his outfit and head to kitchen. When he gets there he made himself some simple cereal which magically apeared appeared in his shelves, he asked VEGA about it and he said that all houses that he won from gacha replenish themselves every morning so there is no need to buy any ingredients for food. After he ate he decided to go and look aroud and see if he could find any city or village.

-Y/N POV-

After i climed out and closed the hatch i imagined the house to go into the ring and again the hatch turned into particles and vent into the ring. I looked around and decided to into the random direction. After a few minutes of walking i walked out the forest and saw the road.

Y/N: Hey VEGA do you have a map? If so could you tell me what i shoul go to get to nearest city?

{Affirmative, the closest city is located to your right and called Piltover. May i suggest you roll transport gacha to get to the city easier}

Y/N: That's a great idea, ok then roll transport gacha please.

{Affirmative, rolling free transport gacha}

And once again the gacha started rolling. After a few moments it started slowing down and stoped, i was exited what car i got so i went into an inventory and equiped an accessory, apparently all cars are portable. Anyway i equiped the item it was an silver bracelet on my left hand.

Once i did i pointed my right hand palm on the road and imagened a car to appear, then a bunch of silver particles started forming a car and once they did they faded

Once i did i pointed my right hand palm on the road and imagened a car to appear, then a bunch of silver particles started forming a car and once they did they faded. When i saw what car it was i was shocked but i was snapped out of it when VEGA started talking.

{CONGRATULATIONS!!! On winning your first 6 star prise, enjoy your ride in your brand new X80 Proto}