Chapter 6 - A month later and the meeting

'thinking'

*action*

~timeskip~

{system}

^letter^

[texting/talking on the phone]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3D POV-

It's been a whole month since Ahri and Akali met Y/N and all the the girls (Evelynn, Kai'sa, Ahri, Akali, Amagi, Akagi, Kaga, Casette, Cassidy and Vinyl) were trying to find and locate where Y/N live so they could question him but they didn't succeed, unknown to them they weren't the only ones who tried to find Y/N. He in the meantime tried to stay as hidden as possible while also leaving them some hints here and there. Right now it was morning and Y/N was laing on the couch in the livingroom while Crystal was sleeping in the bedroom.

-Y/N POV-

It's been the whole month since the talk with Ahri and Akali and it seems that they told the other girls about our encounter, since then they all tried to find me while i was hiding in the plain sight but i also have a feeling that they were not the only ones who was trying to find me. Throughout the whole month i was actively posting songs and music while also training with my shadow power i now have over 500 million followers, and have no need in summoning any minions because i now can play the instuments while they are levitating in the air. While i was training i also decided to roll some gachas cos i had a huge amount af money, Junior wasn't lying about the huge amount of money we could get if the party was succesful, they paid us 10 fucking million and we split the money between us 4 plus all the money i was getting from the life streams, yes i started to do life streams, so yea i was pretty rich. Because of the amount of money i got i decided to roll a few power gachas and a weapon one. From weapon one i got The Yamato and i can now fully cosplay Vergil. From a power ones i got a few very interesting powers such as eagle eyes which allows me to have perfect sight and see to 10 miles max; transformation power which allows me to transform into any creature you know, and i know a lot of creatures, but the downside of this power is that for example if i decided to add myself a pair of fox ears and 9 tails i would stay like that forever; i trained with those powers and mastered them in 2 weeks, but the most interesting power i got caught my interest, it allows me to become a first ever shipboy but i need to activate it which i didn't, to activate it i need to summon my ship, which i mind you i have no idea how it looks like, with a song so i'm planning to do it tommorow. Anyway, as i was laing on the couch the door opened and Melanie walked in.

Melanie: Hey Y/N there is someone who wants to see you.

Y/N: Who?

Melanie: I don't know but he was asking for you.

Y/N: Where is he right now?

Melanie: At the bar.

Y/N: Can you bring him here please?

She nods and leaves to bring the person. I sit it up the couch while thinking what that person would want. After a minute Melanie walks in with the person behind her. The person is a tall man i could say 6'8, he has a black beard and red eyes. He's wearing a black business suit and has a black suitcase with him.

Y/N: Thank you Melanie you can leave.

She nods and leaves, leaving me and the man alone. I gesture him to take a seat in the chair beside the couch and he does so. I secided to speak up.

Y/N: So what is that you need that you came to me?

???: Right, i should introduce myself. My name is Kyle and i'm the manager of K/DA and i have a deal for you Y/N. Or should i say The Alpha and Omega.