Chapter 7|| We WORK!!

*???'s POV*

I plunged deep into his chest without a second thought with my intense heat. Blood drooled vigorously on my hand. What a mess, I think, but it was worth it.

His blood stained the roof and the walls and the ceilings, it was infinite, like the stars in the sky. Also, like the stars, it glistened heavenly as it stained my gear. 

"Hey, Doki!!" I call out.  

My dear friend, Doki Horki (also known as Doki Doki) assisted me with this kill. 

"How's his heart?" I ask.

He bent over to the revolting corpse and said, "His pulse is gone." He replied. Thank goodness for his heart control and detection quirk, I was lucky to have him.

"Fantastic! Another fake hero we can cross off our list! You and Sakura remember what to do, right?"

"Yes boss, revive then brainwash the hero, we know what to do."

"I told you to call me Aisuru, we're friends after all."

"Yes, Aisuru." My loyal friend bowed, dragging the revolting corpse into the shadows. 

"Boss." Echoed a familiar voice.

I turn around to see my cousin, Karen Mizo, also known as Life Swap.

"Which is our next target." 

I tapped my chin and pulled out a list that was immediately stained with the Hero's blood. I smirked. "The time has come!!!" I cheer, stuffing the list down my pocket. "It's time to get the kid Shigaraki could never get his hands on."

"You mean... we're powerful enough to get him?"

"We're more than powerful! With our quartet, we could bring down the nation. We are going to U.A high!"

"Oh goody!" Mizo cheered.

*Ochaco's POV*

I helplessly stand in front of the door.

Deku and I agreed to complete the assignment in his dorm. 

I feel my cheeks start to burn. Other than the dorm king contest, I'd never entered his room before... alone... just the two of us.

I just stare at his door. Wondering if he was in. I could knock, but I just stand there, frozen. How was I supposed to do this!? 

"Is it because you love him?" I hear a familiar voice say. I suddenly felt a wave of de ja Vu wash over me, remembering the time was Aoyama asked me that question that will forever be trapped in my head. Stupid Aoyama!

"Nonononononononono!!" I frantically wave my hands in his face. "It's not like that!!" 

I was unaware that I said all that out loud, only making my pink cheeks even pinker, how am I suppose to do this again? What does Aoyama know anyways?

"Uraraka?"

I jump and turn around, it was Deku. 

*Izuku's POV*

I couldn't believe it.

I was alone in my room, with a  girl.

And that girl was Uraraka!!

Honestly, I get a little nervous around girls, I stutter and jump, making a fool out of myself. And now, we're sitting next to each other, working on a project. If we bump shoulders, I'm gonna die!!

I can't really pay attention to what I'm doing. 

"Deku?"

I suddenly hear her soothing voice break the silence of the intense stillness. "Are you okay? You seem shaken by something."

"I am, by the presence of you."

"What was that?"

"O-oh! Nothing!" I slam my mouth shut, flabbergasted by the fact I said I out loud. I can't seem to see the difference between my thoughts and my words these days. "Anyways, I should be asking you that, you seemed very distracted in class today." It might've just have been my imagination, but it seemed like she was blushing. "It was nothing."

I grabbed ahold of her hand and it seemed like it startled her. I gazed into her luxurious chocolate eyes firmly and stated with confidence, "Ochaco, something's bothering you, tell me." Her face gradually glowed a visible shade of red, after realising what I've done, I freed her hands and profusely apologise, my mouth filled with nothing but rambles and stutters.

*Ochaco's POV*

I gazed into his dazzling eyes, leisurely feeling my face heat up. His arcane, mysterious and serious emerald eyes were enough to charm me. It looked like a vast forest made up of emeralds and pristine greenery. I would've willingly stared into this unique forest for the rest of my life! I also felt the warm embrace of his delicate hands, so warm and comforting. And the way he called my name while we were staring at each other was serene.

Suddenly, his eyes grew bigger, which shocked me. He released my hand and sprinted away from my gaze. For some reason, I felt disappointed. 

"I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-so, sorry, U-u-uraraka! I g-grabbed your h-hand out of nowhere, p-p-p-please f-f-f-forgive me!!" He covered his face like the cutie he was. He was so adorable when he stuttered and rambled on. 

"It's okay Deku!" I replied trying to calm him down.

"It's just that," he began, collecting his thoughts, "I'm really concerned about your wellbeing. You're one of my first friends when I arrived. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you! We're best friends, after all, nothing more, nothing less! You can tell me anything that's bothering you." 

I beamed, "Thanks Deku, you're a good friend!" I suddenly felt saddened at what he said, best friends, nothing more. I felt my heart in knots and wasn't as cheery as before. 

"Okay!" He said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Let's work!"