Chapter 8|| Sleepless Night

Yikes! Where in the world did all these views come from!?

Thank you for all the reads, I really appreciate it! Enjoy the next chapter!! 

P.S- Sorry for the wait...

*Ochaco's POV*

I'm in a pickle, a big, big pickle.

Although, he looks more like broccoli.

We've been working so hard that Deku conked out, just like that. Now, he's resting on my shoulder. 

I can't move, otherwise, I'll wake him up.

But, I have to move, otherwise, I'll never hear the end of it!!

I look over to my shoulder and felt my heart heat up. I've never seen him this close before. His hair glistened as if there was moon dust lurking inside, it was very, like silky grass after a storm. His eyelashes were longer than expected, so silk, like a spider's thread. His freckles filled his face the same way Mina does, always in your face. Each and every one of them was unique and delicate as if gods carefully placed it on his skin. I slowly move my hand to his, even though he was covered with scars from head to toe, he was surprisingly soft, like a teddy bear. So delicate, like a vase.

I bent in for a closer inspection. 

I want to see every detail of his glorious perplexion.

"Ocha...co." He groggily spoke. 

I snap out of my trance, realising that I was about to kiss him. 

"I... love you."

My heart raced, beating like an elephant's trunk. How will you feel if I told you the same thing? I think, letting out a sigh, How will you feel if we kissed?

I look up to a  nearby All Might clock and opened my eyes wide at the time. It was 4 am in the morning, on a school night, I sighed and thought that I should find a way out of this pickle... broccoli. I used Zero Gravity on him and floated him to his bed. As I was about to release, I noticed something that made my heart spin, I was still holding his hand. I slightly blush and think, I need to find a way to release him. Eventually, I did, but by then, Deku had pulled me onto the bed. My heart feels like it was about to explode. I didn't know if I should feel happy, flustered or scared. 

"Don't...leave."

Well, at least now I was closer to him, every detail I closely examined that night was worth it. Without thinking, I pecked his forehead and drifted off to sleep.

*Izuku's POV*

I yawned like a dinosaur. I checked the time to see it was 6 am, a perfect time for a morning jog. I don't know how or why, but that night was the best sleep I had in years! It was so comfortable and relaxing, I feel like I could do anything!  I try to get up, but something was stopping me. 

"Mochi..."

My heart suddenly stopped beating. I rolled my head over to see Uraraka with her cute head nestled deep into my back, her arms were wrapped around my neck and her legs intertwined with mine and memories suddenly began flooding back.

Aizawa, project, partners, alone, eyes, sleep... CONFESSION!

I slap my hand on my forehead and felt like an idiot. I confessed in my sleep. My freckled cheeks were suddenly highlighted with a shade of red. 

Uraraka also tried to kiss me! 

I couldn't believe this happened in just one night.

I will never be able to forgive myself, hopefully, she forgets what happened, and I'll try to act as if nothing happened. 

Sadly, my acting skills are horrible, I can't lie without looking suspicious.

I gently and timidly tried my hardest to unwrap her body from mine. Every time I moved her, I was positive. that she was going to wake up, thankfully Uraraka is a deep sleeper.