- 𝐒𝐈𝐗

i walk in the middle of the night, zuina called me to sneak out I'm infront of her window, i pick small stones and throw it in her window she opened it and wave her hands.

she immediately sneaked out "where are we going?" i said to her "let's take a walk" she said i just nodded my head and put my hands in my jacket pocket "mitsuya invited me to go in mikey's house "huhh? this late at night?" i said to her

"yes hehe he says if i can get you along" she laughed i just shaking my head as we turn left I'm suprise that i see draken and mitsuya "oh hi mitsuya-kun" zuina said and wrap her hands around mitsuya's arm, i just rolled my eyes annoyingly.

"you good y/n?" draken-kun said beside me "yes, just annoyed with those two infront of us" i said he laugh at me, after a long walk we reached mikey's place.

we walked quietly inside and i saw a close bike shop beside of their house, there's a small room in the left of the house, mitsuya open the door and we go inside i see the other toman's members.

"hi y/n-chan, zuina-chan!" they greeted us i just smiled at them, i see there's a pink haired girl and blonde hair girl beside takemichi, i looked at them curiously they looked at us curiously too.

i flinched when i see the blonde girl sat beside mikey-kun "sit here y/n-chan!" baji and chifuyu said and pat the space between them i walk to them and sit.

"mikey-kunn" the girl still beside mikey and hug him i looked at baji he just smiled at me, is that mikey's girlfriend? i looked them again "oi emma get away from me get us drinks" mikey-kun said eh?

"oni-chan!" the girl named emma shouted and mikey's hand wrap around her mouth, then suddenly a black tall haired guy peek in the other door that's connected in their house "oh" his lips formed o-shape.

"konbanwa shinichiro-kun" they respected said to him and bow, that's my sister boyfriend? he's handsome he smile at them then his eyes landed on me.

"you're y/n right?" he said "h-hai" i said to him "well hello" he waved his hand to us and left, so the emma is their sister hehe i thought she is mikey's girlfriend.

the boys get up and make their own world while I'm sitting and look at them suddenly someone sat beside me "hi y/n-chan right?" the pink haired girl said "uh hai and you are?" i said to her she smiled at me "I'm hina" she said to me and handed me her hand and i happily accepted it.

i don't have any girl friends beside zuina "hi hina" zuina sat beside hina "hi zuina-chan" she said and smiled i still looking at her she's so sweet and innocent "oh do you know her zuina?" zuina just nodded her head
"ah yes last time i met mitsuya i saw takemichi and hina" she said i just nodded my head.

"konbanwa" the emma happily sat at my left "hi y/n-chan, zuina-chan I'm emma" she said and handed her hand we accepted it and smiled at then "are you perhaps a foreigner?" i said to her "yes half" she exclaimed and hug me she's bubbly i laughed at her.

ever since that, she never leave my side and always at my arm "i know y/n-chan somewhere i see her fighting some guys before" emma laughed "did you see me?" i can't believe it meanwhile i did not even know her.

"yes i asked your name to the people there haha you're pretty strong fighting those guys" she exclaimed and hug my arms more, i laughed at her she's too cute to insist.

the other boys who are minding their own business is now looking at us four having our own mini chit chating world, they are so sweet and good to us i hope we get along i love being with them I'm too comfortable saying words to them it feels like we known each other for too long.

"do you guys want to shop tommorow?" emma said to us tommorow is saturday i don't have any sched "sure thing" i said and looked to zuina she makes okay sign "yieee okiiee let's do girls day tommorow" hina exciting said.

"no boys allowed don't bring boys okay" emma said and look at us we just laughed "yes of course" after that we exchange numbers and continuing our small conversation.

•••

>>Sorry for grammatical errors:(