- 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"oh takemichi texted me they are at park" hina said and showed us the text we nodded and fix our things we exited the mall and call for the taxi, after a several minutes we reached the park "i pay" i said to them they get out and go to their boyfriends i payed the driver and get out also

i walked to them they looking at me weirdly "who's that?" baji said "eh? y/n?" i curiously said "y/n-chan!?" they all shouted and checked me out "confirmed" chifuyu said "we didn't recognize you y/n-chan you're pretty" hakkai said i laughed at them.

suddenly mikey and draken just arrived mikey keep looking at me "who's that?" he pointed at me i rolled my eyes and shake my head "y/n-chan?!" he said they laugh at him i just nodded for response.

"wow" they said to all of us "you guys look human now" baji said then pah chin laughed "did we look animals before?!" emma barked back we can't stop laughing they throwing each other words "engkkkk you look like an animal that escaped in wild life" emma said to peh yan.

peh yan faked his cry i still laughing at their goofiness "you look like a donkey" draken said to emma "pfttt" zuina stopping her self to laugh while the others keep laughing "that's mean!  y/n-channn" she walk towards me and hug me pointing to the boys who keep teasing her.

after we talked they're playing soccer now while I'm looking at them sitting on the bench "hey" i looked up and saw mikey and began to sat beside me "hi" i said and continued to watch them "you look pretty i mean you're pretty but you look prettier now" he said i chuckled.

"are you tryin' to flirt with me right now" i said still watching them playing "i already flirted you" he says i laughed and look at him then pat his head "you want some?" he showed me a lollipop i pick one and said thanks to him.

i opened it and put it in my mouth suddenly my phone rings "wait a minute" i said and stood up and walk to the railings "hey" i said to the other line "oi y/n we have fight tonight with hardous they beaten the second division captain haru" hanma said.

"eh okay okay i will inform zuina thanks" i said to him and end the called i walk towards zuina and whispered to her "hey we have fight tonight with hardous they beaten haru" i said her eyebrows knitted together and stretch her hands and neck "let's go"

"hey guys we gotta go" zuina said "you're heading home?" hina said we just nodded our head for response, i walk towards mikey and pick my things "I'm going home" i said to him "hmm okay take care" he said to me i just nodded my head and walk upstairs.

i open our door and took off my heels "oh y/n did you came from a date?" my oneechan said i pouted and shook my head "just girls day" i said to her "you look pretty now" she said and patted my head i laughed "wow you look a girl now onee-chan" my little sister sachi said i patted her hair and walked inside.

"oneechan i will go out tonight don't tell mom loveyou!" i said and ran upstairs and change my dress to moebius suit i looked at the mirror and fix my boots and tied my hair i wore my gloves and my sash.

as i took a last glance in the mirror i walked out in my room "when are you coming home?" prim said i sighed "late, i will go through my window don't worry" i said and patted his hair "take care" my sister said "hai" i walked out in our house and rode my bike.

i go to our meeting place and some moebius walked with me i waited zuina outside and i see her bike coming i waved my hands to her "hey" i said to her "let's go bestie" she said and swung her hair around my shoulders we walked inside and the members immediately bowed to us.

"we're going to fight hardous tonight! moebius will get victory a'right!?" hanma said we raise our hands "hai!" and shouted moebius i saw haru sitting in the sofa "hey are you alright?" i said and sat beside to him "I'm okay captain" he said and smile, i smiled at him and patted his head before stooding up.

"don't you worry haru we will get our revenge we will win okay?" i said and give him a assurance smile he smiled again to me "thankyou captain!" he said to me and bowed his head "we gotta go, rest" i said and headed out in our meeting place.

after we get on in our bikes we started to drive it to the abandoned park "if you ever run i will kill you" hanma threatened to us i laughed so loud "hey the last who will arrived will get a punishment!" i shouted "ahoii!" they shouted as a response.

i hit my steering wheel and drive fast as we making noises around the city i arrived first and laugh at them we waited the last and we see yuza is the last we smirked at him knowing he will the one who get punishment.

•••

>>sorry for grammatical errors:(