What to do?

//AN: sorry this is going to be a short update, and im using my sisters computer instead of my moms so i am not used to typing on. Anyways I will let you guys read now!!!!

"Wake up." I heard someone whisper into my ear while shaking me.

"Whaaaat?" I turned around to see Andy. I thought yesterday was a dream, but then I realized I wasn't in my bed, but in a bunk on a tour bus.

"Andyyy?" I said like a child.

"Aleeex..." he said mimicking my tone

"I'm hungry..." I said trying to get an excuse to get him to let me go from his tight snuggle.

He looked at how we were positioned, and jumped back. "Go eat then, and I'm sorry about that...Ummm..."

"It's fine Andy, really." I said reassuringly.

"What do you want to eat?" I heard another familiar voice say as I went to the front kitchen/lounge area on the buss, and saw it was Ashley talking while looking into the fridge. God am I lucky

"Huh?" Ashley said

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked him worried.

"Mmmhm honey buns" he said with a smirk

"Ashleyyyy!!!!" I heard Andy yell from across the bus

"What?" Ashley asked acting all innocent.

"I know you aren't flirting with Alex..." I heard Andy say, and I could just tell there was a smirk on his face.

"I got it, Purdy paws off!" Ashley screamed as loud as he could across the bus, which made my head hurt, and I think he woke everybody else up.

After everybody was awake and ate we all got ready for the first show. I was wearing my purple ripped skinny jeans, a white BVB tank top, black knee high converse, and a black and silver studded belt. I straightened my hair, applied a slight amount of eyeliner, and threw on a purple beanie before going out to the main sitting area on the buss to see everybody sitting, and talking.

“ready to go!!!!” i screamed, making everybody jump, and look at me.

“did you have to scream?!” CC asked me rubbing his head like I gave him a headache

“Yup.” I said simply  

“Lets go!” Andy said loudly as we all walked out of our bus to go set up and hang with all the other bands.

// AN: hey guys finally I know an update!!! and sorry for it bing short and leaving you with no detail in it, and it bing on a clif hanger, but anyways thanks for reading, I am trying to get on a schedule for this so I can update more often!!! so please vote, and tell me if you have an idea to go in this book!!! Thanks lovez