Oc

Name- Shin Rae Jae (aka Jae Jae)

Age- 17

Family- Shin Ji Han (Mother/Dead) Shin Min Hyun (father/alive)

Personality- She kinda has an attitude with every one without meaning to, likes to be sarcastic, she doesn't like when people are messed with even when she doesn't know the person, fights a lot.

Likes- Music, food, fighting, Netflix, hanging out with her friends.

Dislikes- People that talk a lot of cramp, the trio Sunny/Ginger/ Miranda, People who bully

About Her- Shes the daughter of a very powerful loan shark who also has a very wealthy hotel, oil, caseno, shipping, and fashion business and is known as the Shinhyun Group it has the same power as the Shinhwa Group. She even makes the deals with the clients and gets the payments from them and helps out in the fashion part of the Shinhyun Group. She just moved back from America she new these two girls from middle school and she sees them as her true friends. She's known as a gangster because she was always getting arrested for street fighting. She has been kicked out of 12 different high schools her Father didn't want the same thing to happen in the next school she went to so she made a deal with Joon Pyo's mother that she was allowed to be the same rank as her son and her father would provide money for the Shinhwa Group. His mother agreed to this and that's how she enters Shinhwa High. Though she doesn't like that her father bribed her from getting kick out she still goes...