A Warm Welcome

⚠️ Warning: this is not a licensed therapy program! This is being being written by a normal thirteen year old girl who
                                                 just wants to make people feel like themselves! If you really do need help, please get some from a professional!

                                                         ********
Hello everybody!
Welcome to "Words of Solace" where you can be yourself!
I would tell you what type of chaos will happen in here but first!

Internet hugs! 💚
You're a wonderful person who deserves all the love in the world!
Okay so!
My name is Avanthi! I am planning on changing it though.whatever you feel comfortable with calling me (Unless of course, it's something stupid, weird or is something that makes me uncomfortable)!

I'd like to think of myself as your internet guardian angel if you'd please. ❤️

Here, I'll be giving out free daily (turns out it's not that daily, after all.) peptalks, inspirational quotes, updates on my life, podcasts that might help ease the mind and soul, ASMR videos, pictures or videos that I'd think of as comforting, aesthetic photos/collages, music of all kinds, random thoughts that just come to me, just anything to help you feel good about yourself and give y'all a sense of normalcy!

Put a suggestion about something that you would like for me to do or give a speech about! I'll be doing anything that y'all would like for me to do. If you happen to like a suggestion that someone else put down, then reply to it so that I can see them and do a chappie on it!

Also, please give me some suggestions as to what I should call you!  Because right now, I'm calling you "my lovelies" which is a pretty basic nickname. And again, if you like a suggestion that someone else put down, reply to it so that I'll see it!

First chapter will be uploaded in a few days!

Bye everybody! Stay happy and safe! And most importantly, continue being yourself and let your inner star shine!

This is Avanthi,
Signing off! 💚