Party Crazy

I woke up to Rainbow Dash, one of my best friends, shaking me awake at 7 pm.

I had tears in my eyes and I felt groggy as hell. I didn't feel like getting up at all. Ever since Spike ran off with Rarity to Manehatten I've felt so... lonely. I know that Spike has always had a thing for Rarity, but if I'm being completely honest I've always had a thing for Spike. I just could never tell him and now it's too late.

"Get up, Twilight! It's time for the night of your life!" Screamed Rainbow.

"Fuck off." I sniffled.

"Don't talk to me like that you ungrateful asshole. I'm throwing a party and I invited all the hottest boys so you can get a rebound. Now get up."

I moaned, rubbed my eyes, and got up from my bed.

That's when I saw Rainbow holding this revealing ass outfit.

"Are you seriously going to wear that?" I chuckled.

"It's for you, idiot."

"WHAT? No way in hell I'm wearing that shit."

"Well, you don't really have much of a choice. I mean have you looked at yourself? Nobody is gonna like you for you. You gotta show them that friendship ain't the only thing that's magic."

"Awww, are you saying I'm magical?"

"No, I'm talking about your pussay idiot."

"Oh."

"Now wear this."

I found myself walking into the biggest rager I've seen looking like a hoe.

I walked over to the snack bar, poured some punch into a plastic cup, and chugged it down my throat. I went to grab a cookie when I found my hoof placed on top of a beautiful blue wing. I looked up and locked eyes with the most handsome bird I've ever laid my eyes on.

"Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't see your wing there." I said, flustered.

"Don't worry about it. What's your name?" He asked with a wide grin.

"Twilight... Sparkle." I smiled, trying to hide my red face.

"What a beautiful name, I'm Mordecai." He said, staring into my eyes.

"I like your name too..."

Suddenly, his warm wings grabbed my hips and pulled my body towards him. Our faces were so close, it felt like we were going to kiss.

"Why are you getting so red?" He said with a smirk.

"I-I...I was...just..." I struggled to find my words.

"Someone's nervous, huh?"

"Yeah... sorry. I've just been having a rough week today and I really need someone." I started to tear up.

"Hey, you can talk to me, Twilight."

I just put my hands around his warm, comforting body and wept. He rubbed my back.

"Do you want to go somewhere more private?" Mordecai asked.

"Y-yes please."

He grabbed my hoof and dragged me out of the party and into a shed.

I started balling my eyes out, and I told him all about Spike and Rarity and he embraced me.

"Spike doesn't deserve you."

I feel his wing on my thigh and I lean into him for a kiss.

He didn't hold back.