2.5 - run away [alternate ending]

(this takes place three months after he promised not to get rid of his happiness in the ground house ok)

"blind, what are you doing out here?" michael giggled as he walked up behind luke making him jump, almost causing him to to nose dive off the balcony. "it's freezing."

michael wrapped his arms around luke's waist from behind and rested his chin on his broad shoulder. now that michael had moved into calum and luke's apartment, which was technically just luke's now since calum moved out to be with delilah, their relationship had gotten stronger than ever. not only had they started going out, but in the three week mark of michael's residency there, luke gave him a blowjob. he knew he wasn't very good, but it was a milestone nonetheless.

"i'm just thinking," he sighed as he laid his back more into michael, his touch giving him an overwhelming amount of comfort.

"what about?" michael mumbled into luke's neck before leaving gentle kisses along the curve.

a shiver went down luke's body. "let's run away, michael," luke whispered, turning around in michael's arms.

"why would we do that?"

luke pursed his lips in slight annoyance, but proceeded to speak in an excited tone. "because, fuck it."

michael smiled down at luke and gave his forehead a small kiss. "where was rebel blind when i watched you in the library for all those weeks?" he teased.

"shut up," luke snapped gently, slightly annoyed that michael hasn't gave him a straight answer. "so are you in?"

"where would we even go, luke? we have no money," michael spoke uneasily. he knew this would make luke upset, and he hated pouty luke more than anything in this world, but he knew that luke was just talking on impulse.

"we'll rob a bank! wait, your parents are, like, loaded, right? steal something expensive from their house, sell it on ebay, and we're set!" luke hummed excitedly before wrapping his arms around michael's neck and pressing the side of his face against his chest.

luke realized that he was pushing it a lot further than needed, but he wanted to be with michael, and he knew if he stayed here, something or someone would get in the way. he already lost his best friend to a three month old fetus. he refused to lose his boyfriend to the oblivion of the future.

"blind, i don't know if it's such a good idea," michael spoke cautiously as he sat his chin on top of luke's head. "i don't know what i would do if anything happened to you."

"everything's going to be fine," luke groaned into his chest. "you can be like my seeing eye dog, or whatever the fuck they call it."

"i think you're overlooking what i'm trying to say. let's just sit down and try to see things eye to eye," michael giggled.

luke laughed along with him before unwrapping his arms around michael. "seriously, michael. i want this." he paused. "please."

michael sighed and gave himself a moment to think. if he were to not agree, luke's safety would be guaranteed, but that would most likely put their relationships on the rocks. but if he were to say yes, luke's safety wouldn't be guaranteed, but he would be traveling to god knows where with his best friend and getting to spend time with luke. their life's would combine to make one whole, spontaneous adventure.

"blind," michael smiled down at luke even though he couldn't see him. "i would love to runaway with you."

luke's heart jumped and he wrapped his arms around michael's neck once again, embracing him in a tight hug. he was so happy, he didn't even know what to say. all he knew to do is just hug him.

::::::

"ready, blind?"

luke nodded. he was more than ready.

michael started the car, making the engine hum to life. he pulled out of the apartment parking lot and onto the main road.

"how much money do you have?" michael asked luke from the driver's side.

"fuck, michael, let me just look and see," luke snorted bitterly, crossing his arms over his chest.

michael bit back a laugh before reaching into luke's left pocket with his right hand and pulling out a twenty dollar bill.

"twenty bucks," michael hummed. "my parents are never home tonight," the colorful hair boy snorted. "family game night at my aunts."

luke's cheeks couldn't help but flush at the mention of family game night.

"are sure you haven't reconsidered my offer from the last time you came over?" michael asked him huskily before reaching his hand over and grabbing the inside of luke's thigh gently. he had almost forgot about the steamy, blind sex. almost.

michael wasn't usually very sexual, neither was luke, but when he was, he knew what he did to the blind boy.

"hands. wheel," luke squealed, clenching his fists by his side.

michael laughed loudly before putting his hand back on the wheel. "you're so cute, blind."

"i hate you," luke mumbled.

"i love you."

+

HOLY SHIT GUYS WOW I LOVED WRITING THE ALTERNATE ENDING !! DID U GET THE LAST PART BC IN THE HOSPITAL LUKE WAS LIKE "I HATE U" AND MICHAEL WAS LIKE "I LOVE U" AW I'M SMILING

okay anyways i love u and i hope ur content w this!! after they go to michael's house and steal some stuff to sell, they have steamy, blind sex in michael's parents bed and then drive off and travel together. the end :-)

ok i love u all and please go check out my story threesome its a luke fanfic !! plz :--)

twitter: PNKCOCK
instagram: riverofdenial

- marinaRA SAUCE :----)