healing pt.2

Cuphead's POV
This was weird, very weird, I was in the back seat of a car being driven by a wolf! Bendy could tell I was uncomfortable and smiled at me, in a reassuring way. " hey, no romantic affection in my car!" The wolf I found out is named Boris said. " soo, how do you know eachother?" I asked curious. " don'tcha know that curiosity killed the cat?" Boris snapped back, clearly not wanting to answer the question, " Boris stop being a jerk!"
" fuck off,"
" BORIS!!" Bendy yelled, pissed now
I had got as close as I could to the door, trying to hold laughter, and not be in the middle of a fight. Bendy crossed his arms and pouted, " oh woo de do, were here." Boris said sarcastically, Bendy aggressively opened the door and slammed it, making me flinch. " hey, dipshit, you break my car I break you!" Boris yelled at the black demon. Bendy just held the middle finger and went to the building in front of us, I opened the door and was amazed. " whoa!" It wasn't like a mansion, but it was nice as hell. " Glad ya like it!" Bendy said, coming to my side. " wait, if you've never been to the surface, how do you have a house?" I asked, " Boris used to be a hell hound, but he quit after an....incident." Bendy explained, I nodded, it explained his sour mode. We continued walking on, I admired the house more and more. " Welp, this  is your room." He pointed to a door, " I get a room?" Bendy slightly blushed, yeah, since you basically got kicked out and disowned by your brother, And since I owe you, you get to live here." He explained, I nodded, " Thanks, I guess my brother was wrong, their are some nice demons." I teased, his blush became darker. He spun around and walked away, " I'm going to sleep!" He screeched, I chucked softly, opening the door. The room wasn't huge, but it wasn't small. It was just the right amount, it already contained a bed, dresser, a desk, and closet. The bed was a queen size, with red fluffy looking covers. The pillows were side by side, in total, the bed looked enticing, and I couldn't help but let  go of my body and land onto the soft mattess. I looked at the roof, a goofy soft grin on my face. It was relaxing, the bed, that is. It made all of my problems disappear, I did want to get up, and I didn't, I fell asleep. Knowing at least my dreams would be nice.

Bendy's POV
Bendy slightly creeked the door open, seeing the porcelain cup laying in his new bed. The spell worked, the spell wasn't a bad one, in fact, polar opposite. It gave any room a more comforting aura, making anyone enjoy sleeping in it. Bendy just stared at him as he slept, it felt funny, but he barely gave a damn. Bendy decided to go in, he admired the others figure more. He was truly a handsome cup, but like Bendy would say that out loud. It was weird, Bendy knew about sex, he was a demon for fuck sake! He wasn't exactly virgin. But, this random literally cup for a head guy suddenly popped up, and for the first time, Bendy was attractived to someone. It wasn't love, Bendy refused for it to be something as vile as that. All it was, is a simple crush. Nothing else, maybe it was as far as an infatuation. But, Bendy couldn't move his eyes off of him. It was as if they were glued to the porcelain. His steady breathing, his soft snores, the peaceful look on his face, the big bright red eyes staring in absolute shock at him....wait what? It took Bendy a moment before he realized the cup was awake and saw him. " Bendy?" He whispered out, Bendy felt his face heat up. "Sorry, just checking on you." Bendy lied, " I see,..would you like to join me?" Cuphead smiled sheepishly, the demon slowly coming inside the room to join the cup. He opened the covers as an invitation, which the Ink demon took. Climbing into the bed, both were careful since the ink was still getting use to being held. Both could feel the others breath on eachother, it was oddly comforting. Both the demon and Cup slowly fell asleep in the company of the other.