Part Six

(Louis's POV)
I slowly opened my eyes. Everything had just stopped for a second. Our Breathing. The music. The moment. Everything had just stopped. What had happened? I looked around. I was still seated in my seat, luckily, I had my seat belt on. I probably had some internal injury, my body was aching all over. I looked down to see a shard of the glass from the windshield stuck in my leg. I could feel blood slowly run down my face from some injury on my head. I was gunna be out of the next tour for a few weeks at the least. Suddenly, I stopped thinking about myself. I looked in the seat next to me and it was empty. Where? Where could she have gone? I suddenly looked forward at the smashed windshield. There she was. She was currently laying on the hood of my car. The silver color was now a brighter red. She hadn't woken up yet. How long had it been since it all happened? There was no one else around. It was just us that I could see. Her blouse, that I got her just a week earlier, was now dyed a red color, taking over its original pink shade. Her pants were the same. She had a big gash on her forehead, and a few on her arms and legs. She must have took her seat belt off when I proposed or something... I looked to see her laying there. At that moment, I couldn't tell if she was still here or not... I watched her until my eyes slowly got heavier and heavier. As they closed completely, I heard the soft sound of an ambulance approaching us.