Part Five

"Now, I get that this isn't too romantic but- I brought you to this spot, exactly five years after we first met so that I could do this." He said as he turned to me. I looked him in the eyes, and he was sincere. I looked into the palm of his hand to see a small box with a shiny rock inside it. I looked to see the ring and my breath was taken away. I couldn't believe that he was proposing to me. I couldn't believe it until he muttered the words.. "Will you marry me?" He said and I froze. I couldn't speak. I was too happy. I simply covered my face with my hands as I nodded my head up and down. I could feel a few tears escape my eyes as Louis wrapped his arms around me in a hug. We sat there for a second until Louis slipped the ring on to my finger. I looked at it to see the words: 'Mrs. Tomlinson,' engraved in the ring. "Should we go celebrate?" He asked. "I have a nice picnic set up for us, our friends and family are there waiting." He said and then immediately cursed at himself. "It was suppose to be a surprise... I ruined it cause I'm so excited." He said and I pressed a kiss to his lips to stop him for a second. He took a breath as he put his hands back on the wheel. Now the song "How to Save a Life" was playing softly for us to hear. "Shall we go?" He asked and I nodded as he took the car out of park. Everything was simply perfect. At the moment we were the only two in the world, and everything was perfect. He moved the car forward, quickly, in to the intersection and suddenly, reality flashed before our eyes.