8

Virgil groaned as his alarm rang. With a quick movement he got up. He looked at his watch ,it was 3.30 in the morning. 

He was confused. Didn't he set an alarm for 4? He rolled his eyes. Of course. Virgo.

She wanted to exercise before going to school, and she wanted him to do it too. "He was relying too much on junk food".

He went sleepily out the door. He loved his bedroom. He gave his preference to Virgo, and she designed it. Apparently, "the future architect in her loved it".

The walls were a simple light color, but the neon purple lights gave them the look. One wall was covered with posters of his favorite bands. 

The prominent part of his room was the gaming station he had.  

A bean bag in the corner, a desk and a wardope. 

He closed his door and went over to Virgo's room. Now She had gone overboard with her room. 

Basically, she had a gym, a library and a walk in closet. 

She was up and ready with the mats, and one sweaty hour of working out later, they sat down and ate their protein bar.

Virgil was feeling sore but much more stronger. They studied for an hour and a half and sat down on the bed.

"Virgo! We still have two hours until school. What're we gonna do?" Virgil asked. 

"I have to show you something." she said leading him to her enormous bathroom.

"You better not be showing me some pregnancy test or something." Virgil joked. Virgo hit his head. Hard. 

"Ow." 

"I'm going to get revenge for that comment."

"Wasn't smacking my head enough?" Virgil asked slightly nervous. 

"Here it is." She said pushing a tile.

It rumbled to life and gave way to a chamber. 

Virgil cursed. 

"Wha-Why-Like what?"

"Just come." Virgo said pulling him in. 

She led him to a room filled with wires. She put a ring attached to wires on his finger.

"Okay.. Who do you work for?" She asked. 

Virgil froze. "Are you mad?! What in the world is going on?"

"Just answer my question V. I trust you. Just wanna get the data right" She said. 

"I don't work for anyone. I don't even know half the people" He answered. 

She nodded. 

"Come." She said and took him to a giant hall. It was dusty and filled with blood stains. 

Virgil yelped. 

"The hell is that?"

"This is an emergency room I built if we need to escape from them. This is just a decoy if anyone ever finds this."  Virgo said leading him to a wall. She pressed her hand to the wall, and after a few seconds, a passage opened up, with a golf cart inside. 

"Let me show you the actual place." 

Virgil followed her, shocked.

"Wait. Who are the 'them' you were talking about?" 

Who do you think they are? What do you think was happening?