11

Sag knew something was up. The entire car ride Libra was glancing at Sag and giggling. Gem had forced her into a slightly revealing calf length red dress, which she had to admit, she looked gorgeous in. 

Pisces sat in front of her, and droned on and on about Leo. And definitely not in a platonic way. 

"God, his blue eyes are so adorable."

"Did you see the way his messy hair sits on his beautiful face?"

"And his toned body."

Yes Pisces. Yes, She knew that. 

"I think I'm going to ask him out tonight."

Sag perked up. 

"Really? But doesn't he like Sag? But Cancer likes him so I think you should back off and let her ask him out. " Libra whispered. 

Sag knew she shouldn't have eavesdropped. 

Leo liked Sag? That was music to her ears. 

And no. CANCER wasn't going to ask Leo out. SHe was. She thought to herself with determination. 

But what if it was false? She shook her head. She had to go through with it. 

They finally arrived and she saw Aries and Scorpio waiting for them. Libra ran over to them, and asked them something while they nodded. 

She walked inside to meet the rest of the gang, and saw the beautiful marble floor and crystal ceiling. 

A waiter came over and directed them to their table. 

She saw him and froze. He was looking at her too, his mouth slightly open. Sag had to smirk at that. 

Leo looked away quickly and handed the menu over to Ariea. 

Ariea looked so glum for some reason. Scorpiana was seated between Pi and Can, who looked like they were trying to grab her attention. 

Sag walked over and sat next to Ariea. 

"Hey, you good?" She asked. 

Ariea looked up. 

"Oh yeah, definitely. I'm just tired you know?" She lied.  Sag saw Ariea glance towards Tauran and Aqua, who were gushing over each other with a disgusted look. 

She immediately understood, but before she could say anything, someone tapped her shoulder. 

She turned around to see a grinning Leo who sat down next to her. She smiled back. Genuinely. 

"Uh, So I wanted to ask you something..." He started. 

Sag perked up, "Yeah?"

"Holy cow! I can't!" Aries was screaming , while Virgo was laughing and Scorpio looked unamused. 

"What's wrong?" Leo asked, an overconcerned friend. 

Sag rolled her eyes slightly. Did they have to interrupt?

"Aries challenged Virgo saying he could eat more spice, and He lost in the second round." Scorpio smirked. 

"Hey the order's here." Aquarius said as the staff got their food. 

"Later." Leo said giving her a billion dollar smile. 

Sag smiled back, slightly dazed. 

The waiter set down her pasta and she dug in, 

So what do you think? Also comment your ships down below.  I was thinking of changing some of the ships,