My Innocent Boy 2

~Draco's POV~

While me and Harry were studying I couldn't stop looking at him, yea there's so many hot girls at school but.. his lips.. not covered in red lipstick nor glossy lipgloss just his pink plan lips.

I shook my head and continued to write down what we were reading, "wanna take a break" Harry said all of a sudden. "Fuck please" I said dropping my pencil. We both stretched hearing the sound of our bones cracking, I glanced over at Harry to see his skirt lifting up as he stood up. My dick twitched in my pants thinking of just ripping that skirt off and- WOAH WOAH

"You okay Draco?" Harry said shooting me out from my fuck you thoughts, "hm oh yeah yeah just day dreaming that's all" I said rubbing my face. "Alright.. well I'm going to grab a snack want anything.." he asked "uh no thanks" I said. "Alright" I watched as he walked off. Maybe I am gay.. fuck it.

I sat in my other rolling chair spinning around just thinking. I heard little foot steps come into my room meaning Harry was back. I turned around and indeed he was but with a red sucker..

"Hey" he said sucking on the sucker, "h-hey" I gulped. He sat down in his chair and pulled out his phone and slowly began to lick it "O-..oh.." I groaned and slowly turned in my seat. "You okay?" He said taking the sucker out of his mouth. "Mmhm" I bit my lip as I started to grow a boner.

I saw Harry's eye lowered to my lap, "looks like someone has a problem" he smirked and slowly got up and straddled my lap. My eyes widen as I watched him, be licked the sucker more slowly, "f~fuck Harry.." I groaned "what's wrong Draco" he smirked ran his small hands to my croutch and slowly began to palm me. "Oh!" I let out a loud moan. "Fuck Harry what's gotten into you.. you were all innocent and sweet.." I made eye contact with him.

"Just because you see a person all nice doesn't mean they are hiding a secret" He winked at me and lowered himself down to his knees, I watched as he looked up at me for consent. I nodded desperately, he slowly unzipped my pants and slowly took off my boxers. I bit my lip and threw my head back, I watched as he shoved my dick in his mouth. "Oh fuck.." l breathed as I looked down at him. He looked up at me with pleading eyes making me just wanna slam him to a wall and fuck him.

"Fuck!" I moaned realizing he doesn't have a gag reflex, "fuck Harry I need to.." he pulled away and licked up the vein that drives me crazy, "do it.. daddy.." he said. I lost it. I cummed on his face.

He got it on his lips mostly, I watched him lick his lips. I went hard again, "baby what are you doing to me.." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "Kiss me Draco.." he breathed. I didn't waste anytime, I smashed my lips onto his, he tasted like cherries making me want him more... I couldn't hold back my dom, I picked him up causing him to giggle. He wrapped his legs around my torso and continued to deep make out.

I pinned him to the bed already unbuckling my belt, I pulled away from the kiss and looked down. Harry helped rip the belt off. He ran his hands up my shirt and felt my abs, I smirked as he moaned. "P-please Draco.." I just chuckled deeply, I sat up and ripped my shirt off not caring where it lands. I leaned down and quickly pulled his skirt down.

"Fuck.." I breathed once I saw him in a white lace thong, "Draco please" he moaned. "Patients baby" I leaned down and began to attack his neck making sure to not leave any missed spots.

"Draco fuck please I need you" he moaned, "now now Harry I wanna have some fun" I said as I continue to leave marks. "B-but.. daddy.." I stop. That fucking name... that fucking name turned me on so damn much!

"Daddy please.." he continued, that's when I had it, I pulled away from his neck and looked at him with full dom in my eyes. "You think it's funny to call me daddy.. when you know damn well that's my weakness.." I groaned and I felt my dick get more harder. Harry soon pinned me to the headboard as he sat on my lap, "then let me fix your problem daddy.." he soon slowly slid his panties off now giving me a good view of him. "Fuck baby.." I droll.

He soon lined up with my dick, "wait.. don't you need prep baby.." I breathed. "No.. I need you now.." he said slamming down on me. Making us both moan loudly. "Oh fuck!" He breathed going faster. I bit my lip as I watched him desperately please him self, I flipped us over and slammed into him. "OH!" He moaned like a fucking pornstar, "yea that's right baby.." I growled bitting his neck leaving more marks.

"Fuck I don't think I ca-can.." his eyes rolled back. I smirked and kept going "hands knees" I said, he quickly flipped to his knees. I slammed back into him holding his head up, I licked his neck and pinned his head against the headboard while my other hand was around his waist. "Fuck Draco faster please" he moaned and rolled his eyes back to his head.

"Fuck I'm so close.. please can I come..." he begged desperately. "Do it for daddy, baby" I growled. He yelled 'Draco' on the top of his lungs and cummed on his chest. I soon cummed deep inside him, we flopped down breathlessly. "Woah.." I breathed. I turned to see Harry's back face me, "Harry.. what's wrong" I turn his head to face me.

"It's just that.. did you only use me for sex.. after all of those rumors going around saying you made a girl pregnant and you left her" a tear fell from his cheek. "Harry.. Harry.." I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him to my chest. "One I didn't get a girl pregnant two.. I never had sex in my life but now I have" I smiled. He smiled back and kissed my lips, "sorry for picking on you so much.." I said. "Shut up and kiss me.." he said. "Say less" I kissed him once again before pulling away. "Will you be mine.." I breathed. "Of course.." he snuggled closer to my chest.

I smiled as I watched him head to sleep.

The next day was great!

Well not for Harry he couldn't walk but I was there to help him and many people were questioning were all the bruises on his neck came from I would just smirk. And let's say a few boys tried to touch Harry.. and well.. my knuckles are bloody now.. he's mine..

Done!