[2] Part-Time Partying

It was a new day in Daybreak Town per usual. Happen to meet up with Ephemer at the fountain till when we about to go back in there, the passage was gone. It was sad for us to not be able to go in. But at the right timing too when we heard the news from our masters.

"Have you heard? A new species is lurking here. We have to capture them." Said one keyblade wielder.

"I wonder how much Lux it will hold. Oo cannot wait to capture them!"

  After the meeting, you began to look for the new pawns around town. Taking notes in how they spawn, multiply, and consume. You found lots of them in a alley and readied your keyblade. The new breed of heartless were much bigger than the normal heartless. White streaks like lightning from their eyes trailed to their long horns and torso. They must be called 'neoshadows' from what Master Ira has announced.
They all surround the alley wall to wall before jumping onto you to attack. You happen to finish them off in the medal that has been powered onto.
"Woah! Never thought this would take a lot of damage!"
Chirithy pops out. "Let's hope it keeps it that way." Running out and see a keyblade wielder struggling in them, you took the assist getting rid of them.

Lending a hand on them as they thanked me. Keeping up with the swarm, I find Ephemer in no time by the lighthouse. "(Y/N)! So glad to see you."

"If you needed help, you could've said so." I banter. Destroying them in no time, Ephemer relaxed himself. "What if they could've gotten into the drain? There might be more down there."

"Woah there. Going back down there is a dangerous place. I'm sure the foretellers have taken care of it. It is their turf." You lectured Ephemer, trying to get his mind off of things.
Ephemer lowers his head. "Right, sorry. I wish that we could finish what we started."

Still sad about that? Guess it has been long for him to know more about this world. You place a hand on his back, give it a nice light pat.
"Hey. It's alright. We can always go back there when we need to. Maybe all that thinking of yours is leaving you on edge. Relax a bit, there's always a day to find out." Cheering him up, he finally got back on his feet.

"Thanks. Now, let's see if they have swarmed in other worlds too. Let's split up and search for them." Ephemer creates a portal and runs in before me.

===========================

Arriving in the first world, the Dwarf Woodlands realm. It started off clear and hidden, but as we part ways into the dark forest, there was more yet than before. Reaching at the end of the forest was towards the Dwarfs' house. Seeing Doc and Dopey together outside trying to pry off the claws of the neoshadows was an emergency rescue. Once they're gone, Doc came to see you along with Dopey hugging me by the legs.
"Thanks for coming. Who knew how long they'll bother us." Doc said.
You gave him a thumbs up. Doc's face was droopy, his brows furrowed and a frown so visible. "I am worried about my brothers at the dime —mine. Those creature may have multiplied by the time you got here. Could you be kind and fetch them for us?" Doc requested and it was a new objective for me to do.

Running to the mine while finding more of the heartless at a similar direction as you go. It has taken long enough till you found Sneezy and Sleepy definitely trapped under a wooden cart and fallen rocks.
Before you can get them out of there, a larger pawn of the neoshadows took me from behind. Quickly dodging to the side and armed yourself. It may have gave your back a small scratch, but it was weak then you expected it to be.

Yikes, it's taller than I imagine it to be. Attacking the heartless from it's lack of power gave the higher advantage. But it was difficult to land a hit to it. It runs each direction that is a blind spot keeping you in the defense.