𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

BEEP BEEP- you tried to turn off the alarm and made it fall to the floor. It continued to make noise,causing you to groan. Sitting up,you plucked the wire out and looked out of the window.

"What time is it...?" you asked yourself and checked your phone which was cracked from yesterday. 7:40am. You jumped out of bed and hurried to get ready. It wasn't long when Tsukishima came in only to find you in shorts and a bra with your hair tied in a ponytail. "Y/n,hurry up! You're going to get us late!" he said,not caring of the sight of you shirtless. "I am! I am!" you told him as you slipped on a shirt.

Both of you met the guys outside and hurried to class. Yes,all of you had classes today. Different ones! The day started and you were in class,making notes to whatever the professor infront was saying.  "Uh hey. Excuse me..." the guy behind you called. You leaned back so you won't be caught and glanced at him. "What?" you asked and he chuckled nervously. "Do you perhaps have a pencil that I can use?" he asked and you looked back at your desk,picking one up. "Here..." you said and gave it to him. He smiled and took it,saying a 'thank you'.

"Class dismissed" the man said and the students got up,leaving one by one. You got out and met the same guy again. He had a grey undercut and looked just like the blondie that broke your phone. "Thanks again" he said and you smiled. "No problem!" you said. "So what's your name?" the guy asked. "Y/n. Y/n l/n and yours?" you asked. "Osamu Miya. Nice to meet you" he said,extending his hand. You looked at it,giving your hand in his. Not long another one like him came. You both made eye contact and looked at each other in shock. "You!" you both yelled. Osamu,the guy you just met looked at the two in confusion.

"Umm...do you know each other?" he asked and the blondie nodded. "She's the woman I told you about. The one that made me late just because she dropped her phone" he said. "I'm sorry but you bumped into me. My phone wouldn't be so messed up if you would have used your eyes properly" you said,making Osamu furrow his eyebrows. "Okay! So cut whatever this is called..." Osamu went and you both looked at him. "I'm sorry for my stupid brother's actions. He's just dumb and I hope you understand that" he said,making it hard to hide your smile. "Must be a pain to have him as your brother" you said and he nodded. "It is-" "Shut up!" the other said. "Okay,I'm sorry" you said,looking at Osamu's twin. "Great so-" "Um where's your sorry?" you asked and he rolled his eyes. "Sorry" he said.

"I'm y/n and you?" you asked and he shook hands with you. "Astumu Miya" he said,proudly. "Wait...the one who played for Inarizaki? Back in high school?" you questioned,blinking in surprise. "Great,another pig..." Astumu grumbled, earning a smack on his head by Osamu. "I'm sorry" he apologized. "I'm not a fan. Just surprised" you told the two. "Well we gotta go. See you later,y/n" Osamu said and you nodded. Atsumu followed his brother after giving you a wink. You blushed at the action and shook off the strange feeling,heading to your next class.

Hours went like forever. You were trying your best not to fall asleep in class. To distract you,you looked out of the window. There you found a group of boys,playing volleyball and one seemed to caught your eye. He had an undercut like Astumu but with spiky hair. He also had almond eyes and you noticed that his ears were pierced. After winning another round,he looked to your direction because he felt someone staring. The hot stranger smirked and winked at you,making you blush just a little. You looked away,trying to focus in class until the time was to go. Surprisingly this class didn't take long as the last one. You hurried off with the rest as expected with nothing but teachings.

After a long day,you got out of the building and headed towards the gate where it was quite crowded. You met Tendou and Kuroo,who was talking and laughing about something. "Oh y/n! You're here!" Kuroo said and you exhaled deeply. "Yeah. How's it going?" you asked and they smirked,looking back at each other. "Nothing much. How about you?" Tendou asked and you shook your head. "Normal" you said and heard Kuroo hum. "Are you sure? No friends made today?" he asked and you looked at him with bored eyes. "I don't know,dad. Did you make any friends?" you asked and Tendou laughed.

"I heard you met the Miya twins" Kuroo said and you had your mouth form a O. "Yeah but how do you know?" you asked. "We're kinda friends with them" Tendou said. "They really are something..." you said,not too loud. "Does someone have a crush?" Kuroo asked,teasingly. "God no! I met them today" you laughed along with Tendou. "We're going to head back. Kuroo's coming over" Tendou told you. "You guys go. I'll come later" you said and they nodded,walking away.

Right then you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned around and found Astumu. "Hey Atsumu!" you greeted and he smiled. "Saw you with those guys. They're your friends?" he asked and you nodded. "Yeah,they are and Tendou's my roomate" you said and he nodded. "Where's Osamu?" you asked,looking at him. "He went to hang out with some friends" the blondie answered. "Aww are you feeling lonely?" you teased and he scoffed. You chuckled and held his hand,making him look at you. "Wanna hang out?" you asked. "With an ugly ass like you? Nah,I'll pass. I got a reputation to keep" he said and you pouted,punching his arm lightly.

Atsumu chuckled. "Wanna hang out at my place?" he asked and you nodded. "If you have no problem with it" you said. "Great! Let's go!" he said. You followed him to a black Bugatti La Voiture Noire. "Wait...is this your car?!" you asked,shocked. "Yeah?" he asked in question. You both got in and started the car. "How did you afford this?" you asked. "Well we're kinda rich. Not that rich! Just normal rich" he said and you still couldn't process in what you were sitting in.

Atsumu then drove off,having a conversation with you about...kinks. "Wait so you're really into those stuff?" he asked,surprised. "Yeah. Don't act like you're not!" you said. He laughed and stopped the car. You got out as he did too and looked at the house infront of you. It wasn't that fancy,just a normal one. "Yeah,we don't wanna catch alot of attention" Atsumu said. You both got in and entered the living room. "Nice place you have here" you said as he came from the kitchen with some wine. "Thanks" he said,handing you a glass. You both talked casually,finishing a bottle. "Oh shit! I forgot to text Tendou that I'm here!" you said,remembering that it's almost dark and you are still with Atsumu. You took your phone out and cursed as it didn't help you in unlocking the password.

"Ahh here,use mine" he said and handed you his phone. "Thanks..." you said and dialed your friend's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tendou! It's me,y/n..."

"Y/n! Where are you?! I've been looking for you everywhere-wait...are you kidnapped?!" he panicked.

"No,Tendou. I'm at the Miya's house with Atsumu" you said and you can tell he was quite shocked. "Do you need me to pick you up?" he asked.

You looked at Atsumu,about to answer. Before you could,the man took the phone and held it to his ear. "Don't worry,she'll stay the night" he said. "I have class tomorrow!" you whisper yelled. "It's a Tuesday and we have Monday to Wednesday classes together!" Atsumu whispered back. You realized that and decided to let him do the talking. "Mhm. Yeah...yeah...nah. Don't worry! Jeez okay. Yeah bye" Atsumu ended the call and tucked the phone in his pocket. You nervously looked at him for an answer. "You're staying the night!" he announced happily.