THE DATE - II

Aryan's POV :-

Today will be counted as one of the best days of my life after my engagement with Jhanvi . The way she was smiling and admiring all the sculptures and paintings gave me an exhilarating feeling. She was reading the descriptions so keenly . Right after the little tour to the museum I took her to a nearby restaurants to have lunch .

Guess what she ordered a full course meal. I thought she would be like those health conscious girls who only eat salads and boiled food. But Jhanvi is a complete foodie.
Each time I look at her I want to express how much I love her yet I cannot . Because I don't want her to get uncomfortable when I say I love her and she keeps pondering over her words. I would wait until she willingly admits her feelings . I can say she likes me but to the love part I will have to be patient for once in my life. Also I know the wait will be worth it .

For the third place for today's date , well it will have to wait because right now in my passenger seat , my love  is sleeping without a care in the world.

Woah , it was you who wanted to meet her as soon as possible. 

Yeah . I can't help it . The realisation that she will be my wife after a few days makes it even more tempting.  I want to see her face as soon as I wake up in the morning and hear her sweet voice just before I go to bed at night.

Since when did you became this romantic?

Since I fell in love with Jhanvi .

I thought it was good for me to take her to my mansion and well thank God nobody is home . Or else I would not hear the end of it from Dadi or Sameer.
I parked the car near the door and picked her up bridal style , in reflex she snuggled more into the crook of my neck . Her breath fanning my neck and making my thoughts go wild. I took her upstairs and laid her down on my bed and covered her with a duvet to let her sleep comfortably. I removed her shoes and kept it at the foot of the bed.

I went near her face and removed a few strands from her face and tucked them behind her ear. So innocent and beautiful . I placed a soft kiss on her cheek and went out of the bedroom without making a sound. Knowing Jhanvi , I bet she is probably going to freak out when she knows she is sleeping in someone else's bed.  I thought to catch up on some work until she wakes up.

Two hours later there was a knock on my office door . She peeked her head in .

"May I come in ."

"Yes."

She came in and closed the door behind.

"Slept well , baby ?" I ask her and stand up to go near her.

"Yeah I did. Why did you let me sleep ? I was so excited to go to the third place you know ." She pouted complaining . I chuckled at her.

"Wait a minute , how did I end up in your bed ?"

"Isn't it obvious ." I gesture my hand to myself . Her mouth hung agape as realisation struck her.

"I know you were excited but your sleep was more important . And don't worry we can still go to that 'third place ' . " I said and her brown eyes lit up instantly .

"Really ?"

"Yes really ."I said.

"Can we go there now ?"

"Yes we can , whatever you want ." And we headed to the Carnival which is just a few minutes away from my home.

"It's the Carnival . Yasss!" She exclaimed like a baby.

She stood in front of me when I came after parking the car. She had an unknown expression.

"What happened , you don't like it ?" I ask her .

" No , it's not that. I wanted to say.  Uh .... Thank you Aryan for making my day special . It means a lot to me. "

"Baby , you don't need to thank me. I wanted to do this and I want to give you the world . " I said truthfully . She looked up at me as if I gave colours to the world.

"For now. Let's enjoy the rides. OK."
She nodded.

We tried many rides , sat in the Ferris wheel , cups and saucers ride and the disco cars too. It was so much fun to be with her and watch her smile brightly even at the smallest of the smallest things. Basically I would not do stuff like these but if it means I can spend my time with her , I'd do it within a blink of an eye.

She really is different . Like a breath of fresh air . Her mere presence is the resemblance of the light at the end of the darkest tunnel.

We even ate different types of food,  Chat and pani - puris and for the first time I ate a pink coloured candy floss.

As we were at the end of the rides there was a shooting balloon game. She was looking at that constantly.

"Do you want to try that ?" I asked her pointing at the stall.

"I want to but I don't know how to shoot a gun ." Her face drooped showing disappointment .

Your in for a surprise , baby.

"Come on , we can always try ." Be ready Jhanvi .

"We can?"

"Of course ." We went there and I took the gun and paid the old man at the stall for all the centre balloons . As the centre ones have the biggest prize according to me.

"What are you doing Aryan ? Do you even know how to shoot . We can't waste our money like that ." She panicked.

"Do you trust me ?" I asked her and looked straight in her eyes .

"Huh. "

"Do you trust me , Jhanvi ." She nodded at me.

I aimed at the balloon which stuck at the centre line towards the left and one by one I shot all the ten balloons in the centre row. Behind the deflated balloons were pictures of teddy bears.
I could feel her penetrating gaze on me.

When I turned to look at her she was dumbfounded and again her mouth was open.
I tipped up her chin with my index finger.

"Close that pretty mouth we don't want to catch flies now , do we?"

" You know to use it ." She pointed to the gun in my hand.

"Yes , I learnt how to use it in my self defence classes."

"Interesting ."

The old man came out of the stall and handed her the largest brown teddy bear and she squealed happily.

"Oh , my God Aryan thank you , thank you so much ." And she hugged me tightly squishing the teddy together. Her excitement caught a little attention too. I was all of a sudden concious with the eyes looking at us. She too realised her move and removed her arms from my shoulders.

"Uh oh... Can we go home now ? It's almost nightime and I have to go for jewellery selection too tomorrow morning."

"OK , sure . Come I'll drop you off."
The whole ride she was silent and hugged the teddy bear . But she seemed deep in thoughts. I could figure it out with the little furrow of her eyebrows.

I stopped the car near the gates of her mansion .
"Thanks once again for this and for making my whole day special . I enjoyed my date with you." She said holding onto that teddy.

"Well then I intend to take you on many more such dates and I enjoyed too." I said.

"Aryan , will you call me after reach safely ?" She said looking down at her feet.

Aww she's so cute !!!

Agreed.

I palmed her face and made her look up at me.
"I'll inform you as soon as I reach home." She hummed back at the touch of my skin to her face.
"I wanted to say that .... I like you very much ." She spoke faster that lightning and pecked my cheek and ran into her house.

Leaving me all astonished to think what just happened . My one hand resting upon the place where she kissed and a huge grin plastering my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please vote, comment and share
#trearpeoplewithkindness
#spreadlove.