The Beginning

I was only two when it happened,he had done it. Not only that I didn't even find out until last week what he had done to me. Hi my name is Laura, and I  been living a lie my whole life,but that will change I hope. Let me start you from the beginning so you understand better.

When I was a little girl, I was living my dream,almost everything I wanted I got.I lived with a man named Jason and his's mother Sheila. It was perfect,since Sheila treated me like a daughter she couldn't have. As I grew up I move to a lot of places and I had different schools every 2 month.

When I turned ten,I had moved to two different cities or towns whatever you wanna call them.

In those two towns I had joined a lot of clubs and teams,that I couldn't let go no matter what. But we had to move. I knew it was coming but I hadn't knew when.we moved to the town of Burlington,Nebraska,I was so mad. My madnees was unbelievable,I didn't talk to anyone especially Jason and Shelia,because they had made me move. I was mad because I had friends a lot of friends,that I actually considered family,and Jason took that away from me and he made us move to Nebraska, from Utah,but it wasn't like we had lived in Utah for long.It was only 2 months but it felt like 2 good hell of years,but it was only 2 great months.I knew that in Nebraska I would make friend but  leave them like the ones in Utah. So I had to come up with a brilliant plan.my plan was to not make friends or join any teams. I knew I was going to move so I had to not make friends.