TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!

So as insisted by the title

Today's the day, the sun is shining, the tank is clean.(iykyk)

Ok so I am a lowkey Minecraft fan and I lately have been enjoying watching MCC[Minecraft Championships]  So as most know MCC 15 is today at 3:00pm EST. So I might have a lot going on today.[my day hasn't started yet, I'm still eating my oatmeal] I might be heading to the store to get some shoes for church tomorrow. But if we do we would need to get home before 3pm. I am gonna try to watch Ranboo's pov cuz it is his very first MCC ever, also Technoblade isn't in it. 

Also I need to wash my hair[blow-dry and straighten] and I wanted to paint my nails as they are naked right now. Also, also I have been having really bad wrist pain. My thought is that they way they are trying to teach me to type in school is combating my musician hand[NO PANCAKE WRIST] but my mom thinks that it could be arthritis cuz it runs on my dad's side of the family, but but my dad thinks it my be that it has been dis-located for too long and is just in pain[even though it has been on and off pain for about all of this year] he did try to put it back in place. It didn't feel like it went back into place but something in my arm snap-crackle-popped🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ and no it wasn't my wrist. 

There was a really loud sound when I was trying to sleep at 3am. It sounded like a car tire blowing semicolon However comma, me being half sleep it 1)scared the shit out of me and 2) made me scared something very irrational would happen:] that is like the whole reason I am writing this right now. 

But this is getting kind of long so I will end this here. I would like to wish you all a very very uneventful and relaxing day.

BYEEEE✌🏽