Scaredy cat

Ranboo POV:

Despite tubbo seeing the films before and seeming overly confident before hand, it was amusing to see him shiver in fear at every possible jump scare and shout.

It was adorable, he was using my arm as both a blanket and a shield from the imaginary monsters.

Eventually tubbo fell asleep and snuggled up to me, snoring softly leaning against my chest. I could feel my face heat up.

Suddenly tubbo's sister entered the room and upon seeing us she began to smirk "so... you two huh?" She asked smugly "I'm so- sorry I'll go" I stuttered trying to untwine my arm from the grasp of tubbo "no no you're good, you make him happy. That's all I want" her voice rang slowly softening "even though I play around and try and bully him I still care for him more than anything" she continues.

I looked at tubbo and then back at her "that's all I want to. But he can't be happy with me" I responded. Tubbo's sister stood up and walked over to me "listen I know you think being with him will ruin his life at school. He's told me... ok that's not true. I overheard him talking to himself it doesn't matter. What does matter is that he's never been this happy not with Tommy, not with any of his other ex's god forbid the mentioning of thou or shan't be named so you better stay with him or else. Hell I'd let you live here if you wanted" I peeked up at the mentioning of moving "you'd let me live here?" I whispered "well it's short notice and we don't know each other all to well... but tubbo treats you like family and that means I will too"

I slowly began tearing up "stop crying you big baby" she joked "thank you uh?" I stopped "Lani. And not a word of this conversation to tubbo got it!" She threatened "yes ma'am" I laughed.

I don't know when it happened but I fell asleep, whilst I was in my slumber visions of my father appeared. Over the years, the needless beating the burning the scarring. The torment.

I was awoken by a harsh shaking, as my eyes opened already wet I saw tubbo staring at me obviously concerned "boo you're ok. You're ok" he repeated consoling me in a hug "you're safe. He can't hurt you here" I knew who he meant and stared at him "you were talking in your sleep, I won't let your father hurt you ever again you hear" he hushed.

I cried into his shoulder "sometimes I really wish I was like my brother. But when I'm with you I dont want to think like that at all" I whispered enough for tubbo to hear "why? What does your brother do?" He asked

"It's not important. I just don't want to be anything like him when I'm with you." I said

"I love you tubbo"