' chapter 1

.

.

.

chapter title : Mikey ?

a regular woman but something special about you was that you are a cat goddess.

' present time

" Hina said that she was gonna bring me to somewhere ? " you thought to yourself on where would your best friend bring you to.

~ bell rings ~

" class over ! time to see where Hina is going to bring me ~ " you cheerfully thought.

you walk to a class that Hina told you to meet at. it was a class nearby, you felt curious.

you see a familiar person, it was your best friend ! " Hinaa ~ ! " you cheerfully run to her and gave her a hug. " hey y/n ! " she greeted you happily. you saw a male was behind her back but didn't care much, you thought it was just nothing.

" so what are we doing here ? there's quite alot of people here and you know i hate crowded place. " to be exact, you are a cat goddess so you have seen lots of humans who are evil.

" sorry y/n ! but i wanted to introduce you to my boyfriend ! " she said shyly.

" boyfriend ? :oo i didn't knew you had one ! soo ~ who's the lucky one ~ ? "

" his name is Takemitchi.. and here he is ! " Hina step aside to show her boyfriend.

" uh hi ! my name is Takemitchi Hanagaki ! " he lightly scratches his neck as he introduce himself. " hello ~ hmm.. are you sure you will make Hina happy and love her forever ? " you lean in while questioning him.

Takemitchi was surprised but soon replied " yes i will love Hina forever ! i will do anything to protect her. " you read him and could see determination. you then back off and slightly grin. Hina was standing there clueless but then you whispered to her.

" you found quite a great man, bestie ! " Hina face flushed instant. Takemitchi just giggles slightly. you glad that your best friend found a love for life.

" Takemitchi ! " someone called out to Takemitchi's name. you look to the direction where the voice came from. it was a short blonde hair male calling out for Takemitchi.. ? a tall braided blonde hair male was beside him.

the short blonde hair male look at Takemitchi happily and turn to look at you and Hina. " who is that ? " he look at you confused while questioning Takemitchi.

" oh ! that's Hina's friend ! "
Takemitchi exclaimed.

" ohh ! i see ! "

his face was back to the happy go expression again.

" by the way, i am Sano Manjiro ! but call me Mikey ! and this is Ken-chin ! "
he introduced him and i guess his friend ?

" i'm Draken, Ken-chin is a nickname Mikey give. "
he cough while speaking.

" i'm Y/n L/n.. nice to meet you, i guess ? "
you muttered, not getting use to them. Mikey just grinned and look at Takemitchi before speaking.

" Takemitchi, we are gonna have a meeting right now ! " you were puzzled by the word "meeting". but Takemitchi question broke your thought.

" can they come along too ? "
he asked.

" sure ! " Mikey agreed. you were curious on what kind of meeting it is. you all began to walk to a certain place.