Authors Noteee

'Hola' 👾🦋👾

Thanks for checking this book out and for giving it a chance.

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 276

*Do not plagiarize my work.*
Well, I don't think anyone here could plagiarize my work.  
:(Just throwing it out there, just in case):

I suck at writing authors note (Just thought i should point that out) all I've to say is :)

Warning:-
* Cussing
* Mature scene (To the level of my comfort)

Now there was your warning↑.

No part of this publication maybe reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author (Me).

This book is a total work of fiction. Names,Characters, places and incidents either are product of the authors imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

~©Chriatabel

>>:]_:

Story Description

Aurelia Smith is an introvert, a shy librarian from a middle class African home.
She's allergic to Fur and hibiscus flower.
He's allergic to tomatoes but she's a vegetarian.
She's allergic to Fur but he owns a dog.
His so rude, she's so nice.
She's so sweet and his so grumpy.

Can this work out?

Wanna know if it did/ if it'd?

Then read till the end.

"Te quiero" those beautiful words I had waited for so long to hear from him.
"

"Your love is my light, sun of all my mornings, fire of all my nights"

Let love light your way.
For love is light. Light is life.

There's always a light at the end of the dark dim tunnel.

"Love light"

👾