Part Two

Here's chapter two lovelies ♡

---------------------------

"Get up! You're sitting in the middle of the street."

"What the hell is your problem?! You just knocked me down and now you're yelling at me to get up?! No way in hell you prick!" I said still looking down making sure I didn't scrape myself or anything.

"At least help me up!" I yelled. With a sigh and much obvious hesitation he finally helped me up. As I looked up I saw none other than..

"Carter?!" I said. Yes , everybody, Carter Nael , the school bad boy. Most would expect me to swoon over him. Well at one point I did, but after we attempted to be together noticed how much of a lost cause it was. We were completely different. He was the bad boy, skipping class, failing, talking back, and part of some sort of gang. That was the main reason we broke up. He refused to listen to me and quit. Apparently he owes his life to them, but whatever, it's over. Also that he mysteriously disappeared.

"Janey?!" Yes, my name is Janey. I prefer Jane better though. He extended his arm out to help me up, I nervously took it and stood up.

"It's Jane. And yeah, long time no see. Uhm.. I have to go, I have a lunch date with Matt and I know for a fact that he doesn't really like you. I would prefer to avoid conflict, you know.. because of that incident .. yeah, bye."

I had to walk away, there was no way I would be dragged back down to hell with him. He was extremely controlling, so much that he almost ruined my friendship with Matt.

----------------------

I'm shit at updating. Sorry.