Part One

I walked into the crowded hallway

to my locker, it was my lunch

break and I've never walked

faster to get out of that stupid

science class. Mrs.Harley is

such a bitch,and I needed to get

to my locker as soon as possible.

Everyday I practically run out of my class to get to lunch, I always meet with my best friend Matt. Yes, he's a guy, and no he's not gay. Not that there's anything wrong, he's just not gay as many people would assume. We've been best friends since we were practically born. Our mothers have been friends from their childhood and are inseparable as Matt and I are. I also have a girl best friend, Abigail, she's also amazing, even though we met in sixth grade, I love her just as much.

"Hey, hoe" I turned around to see a gigling Abby.

"Hey, Bitch. What's up ready for tonight?" I asked. Friday nights we had Netflix night. We would come over to my place and watch movies and have food. Nothing new, we would spend the night and go to the usual Saturday night party. We weren't the most popular girls, but we weren't your average lame ass people. We were pretty well known and had friends everywhere.

"You know it! Is Matt coming over too?"

"Duh! When is he not at my place?"

"True! He practically lives there, considering the fact that he occupies half of your closet!"

"What's up babes?" Whirling around we found Matt.

"Hey! Now we can go get lunch!" Abby and I both yelled. You're probably wondering why we're leaving campus.. Well we're in college, we have two hour breaks and have enough time to get food elsewhere.

** later at Panera **

As we were walking to the entrance I remembered I left my phone in Matt's car so I grabbed the keys from Matt's hand and walked back, as I turned around I ran into someone and I fell to the ground.

"What the hell?! Watch where you walk! You just spilled squash soup all over me!" Another voice said.

------------------------

A/N :

Hey, Loves! I know, I know, I've completely stopped writing for a while, to those of you who actually read this thanks. It means a lot to me, this is a little different from what I'm used to reading and writing, so I hope you enjoy, love you!