Chapter 4: Special Friends

Lisa's POV

I woke up really early. To message Jennie, it's our friendsary today and I know she's upset with me last night because I don't wanna talk to her. I have this mood that I don't want to talk to anyone else and she's not used to it. She kept on bombarding Jisoo messages asking where I am, if I am asleep or not.  She is my special friend so I need to clear things up with her.

"Happy Friendsary Hun!! Thank you for always being there to me. You're gummy smile brightens up my every morning.

PS. I know you are upset about last night. I am just exhausted with school works. But I want you to know that I never forget our day"

I sent it to her, I didn't received a reply. I guess she still sleeping because its saturday or she is mad.

I was about to go for a run when my phone beep.

"Hey Hun! Did you sent me a flower with a card? It says it came from someone named YOURS. So I think its from you.

PS. I am still mad at you!!"

Aw. Really this baby. If you are wondering why we are calling each other Hun. Its a because she thinks its cool and she is not that kind of a friend that is too malice. She even told me that even her friends calls her Babe or what. You know girly things and stuffs. I am not used to it but I let her. We promised not to have this kind of friendship with anyone else and she found it unique that's why. Eheeee

I was about to reply when I received a message from Jisoo.

"Stupid, why does Jennie kept on asking me about you? Are you girlfriends? Hahahaha"

"She was asking about our uniforms for our performance. Idiot" I lied to cover up. I don't want anyone to know about what me and Jennie have. They will just think the we like each other which is forbidden in our church.

The whole day ended without getting a message from my Jennie. I guess she is upset so I decided to drop by in their house. When I arrived in front of their house, I saw their guard and ask if I can see Jennie.

"Goodevening Mr. I am Jennie's friend. Can you tell her that I am here?" I told the guard kindly.

"Goodevening too Ma'am but Madame Jennie is out with her family. I will tell her that you went here once they arrive." The guard politely answered.

"Is that so? Thank you." I answered and drove off.

Really Jennie? You wouldn't tell me you were outside? I asked my self getting irritated on what is happening though I can't blame her. Maybe this is her revenge since I didn't talked to her last night. Even I will tell her I didn't went out last night. She will not believe me. She's too spoiled. I thought I wouldn't be friends with her but look at me now. Babying the hardest heiress of the Kim's Empire. I went home straight when my phone rang, it is a call from Chaeyoung. So I answered.

"Hi Chae-" I didn't finish my sentence when a baby voice cut me off.

"Hey Lucifer this is Jennie! I don't have my phone because mom told me she's not gonna buy me a new one so I could learn to take care of my things." She shouted like a kitten.

"Why are you shouting at me are you mad? And why you don't have your phone with you?" I answered.

"Yes I am! You didn't talked to me last night because you were out with your gang drinking. Am I correct? I don't have my phone I broke it. It's an iphone 12 pro max and I smashed it on the wall when I got irritated because I wasn't able to reach you last night bitch! It suddenly shut down after I texted you earlier" She mocked on me non stop. She's really a brat.