Crystal Makes a Fool of Herself

We walked into Biology and sat at the weird lab tables. Kat soon came in after.

"So, what's the deal with you Lance?" She teased, a small grin on her face as she watched Lance walk up behind her. I followed her gaze and stifled a laugh. I almost felt guilty.

"There is nothing going on between us and there never will be." Crystal growled.

"Oh, I wouldn't say never." Said Lance, Crystal's eyes bulges as she turned.

"How about those notes?" He asked, Crystal reached inside her purse and handed it to him. She turned to me.

"How could you two have done that!" She squealed. I went to sit next to her, but the look she gave made me retreat. Anna came in and sat next to Crystal right before the bell. The bell cut off Crystal's words.

"Saved by the bell." I joked weakly. Crystal gave me the death glare of the century.

"They taunted me in front of Lance." Hissed Crystal to Anna.

"Well, I wouldn't say-" I said, then Crystal silenced me.

"Ha, ha Crystal's going to kill you." Laughed Anna. Kat stuck her tongue out and then whimpered at Crystal's look.

"We're all going to die." I whispered, Lance came back and smiled shyly at Crystal. She blushed.

"You're not going to say thank you." Taunted Kat. Mrs. Mallory came in.

"Shut up." Crystal whispered, drawing on her paper.

"You'll need a clean sheet of paper." Mrs. Mallory said. I looked down on Crystal's paper, she had drawn the man.

"Gwen, what's the matter?" Anna asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing." I said. Kat picked up the picture.

"Look at this ugly jerk puppet." She said. Crystal looked at the picture in shock.

"I didn't draw that." She whispered.

"Girls, would like to explain what is so important that you ignored me?" Asked Mrs. Mallory. Danielle laughed at us.

"No, Ma'am." We all said at the same time. Something is seriously messed up.