Heaven Picks The Place

A/N- Just something that kept bouncing around my head. As always, a huge thank you to Bree, mysweet_bree, for being the best person and helping me get through writer's block and picking out titles for me.  This is dedicated to her.

Soundtrack- "Hey Rosey" by The National

~*~

Heaven Picks The Place

~*~

Draco sank to his knees in front of her, pulling his hands down her body along with him. His knees rested on either side of her feet which were perched prettily in her tall, shining heels. His fingers just barely brushed over her legs, covered in silky black stockings. He wanted to roll them down her supple legs. Wanted to pry them apart and slide in between them.

He had been good. He had been so fucking good all night standing there beside her while she wore that tight little dress and not pushing it up around her hips and fucking her over the table like he had played over and over in his mind when her friends kept droning on about something he hadn't even cared to listen to because her dress had a slit in the back and he kept thinking about slowly sliding his hand up it and watching her shake in her high fucking heels.

Draco's hands came to rest around each of her ankles, the thin stockings covering the slim bones.

"Hermione," he looked up, the lump in his throat bobbing. "Please-"

She brushed his hair off his forehead in a tender gesture.

"I said I would consider it if you behaved-"

"I did. I behaved. For you."

She raked her red nails against his scalp and Draco closed his eyes.

"You said about five words in total tonight." She sounded annoyed and he opened his eyes back up to see her expression set on her face. "Not including the dirty whispers you kept trying to ply me with. Draco, do you really think I'd let you fuck me at a work function?"

The lump in his throat bobbed. "But will you let me fuck you now?"

Hermione's face shifted into an endearing little smile and Draco's heart fluttered in his chest. Yes. Hell yes, she was going to let him fuck her. Let him take her warm cunt. Let him fill it. Let him sink himself into the softness and lose himself inside of her.

"Draco, you need to make more of an effort-"

"Believe me, not fucking you on Potter's desk took effort."

Hermione rolled her eyes. Draco gripped her ankles harder and he felt her balance shift. It would be so easy to make her lose it, make her come tumbling down and pull her under him. He could have that dress up around her waist in two seconds and himself inside her in five. Four if he could get her knickers off while she was still upright.

Draco stared down at her skirt in front of him. On his knees he was still tall enough that his head was above her hips, closer to her tits than her pussy and he always had to lean down to eat her out like this.

She always let him fuck her after he licked her cunt clean.

Draco pulled her ankles apart.

Hermione's hand latched onto his hair and pulled it roughly back. "Draco," she said with a warning.

Draco groaned in agitation. "Hermione..."

He scooted closer, sticking one knee in between her heels to keep them open and sitting up straight. His hands moved up from her ankles, back over the curve of her calf, to the hem of the dress clinging to her thighs and then under it. She hadn't taken off her tight dress, but Draco had stripped down to his black boxer briefs before falling in front of her. His barely sheathed cock bumped into her leg.